ADVERTISEMENT

Just putting this out there...

Ya. I live down on Hilton Head. Matthew wrecked this place. Not Harvey wrecked, but wrecked. Irma is a wicked looking storm. It is too early to know where its gonna go. Really, anywhere from the gulf coast,to the islands, florida, east coast, or out to sea. I am keeping my eye on it for sure.

https://www.local10.com/weather/hurricane/hurricane-Irma

Not saying it's gonna happen, but......the Gulf Region could be in for round 2.....

Just watched the Euro run and it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too early to even have any clue where this and Jose are headed... BUT should be watched closely. This is the time frame when the euro is quite accurate. The trough splitting and allowing the ridge to build in overhead is very concerning as it would make it almost impossible to miss the US, and followed up a few days later with a hit from Jose. Other than we know it will be near the lesser Antilles early next week there is zero degree of confidence anywhere else and anyone telling anyone anything different is FOS. Just should be monitored as the Euro had Irma wrapping up into a beast, skirting across southern FL into the GOM. Concerning none the less as the GFS and Euro are not far off from each other for the first part of their runs before a big split which is not to be unexpected this far out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT