ADVERTISEMENT

Nice win!!

v dogg1

Jan 31, 2006
I'm a Purdue fan.. that was impressive win with our crowd etc.. we have a good team but you fought and won tough road game. I'm so sick of our fans blaming Brohm not running the ball at end.. why?? You had 3 timeouts and with your talent we get 2 or 3 yards at best and punt.. Brohm went for win passing which is what we do .. we had a close catch that didn't happen.. just annoyed by our fans saying we should have ran... no.... try to win.. congrats guys great road win.

Thanks— you have a classy team and fan base and will root for you to win out! Good and bad for both teams and crowd was impressive on TV

Reactions: THEEHMANN
I'm a Purdue fan.. that was impressive win with our crowd etc.. we have a good team but you fought and won tough road game. I'm so sick of our fans blaming Brohm not running the ball at end.. why?? You had 3 timeouts and with your talent we get 2 or 3 yards at best and punt.. Brohm went for win passing which is what we do .. we had a close catch that didn't happen.. just annoyed by our fans saying we should have ran... no.... try to win.. congrats guys great road win.

Agree with you. PSU held your running game to 70 yards on 23 attempts if you run rather than pass, PSU still gets the ball with 3 TOs remaining. It is hard to stop a team when it is truly their last drive, they have plenty of clock and their TOs... - they have 4 downs to move the chains, not just 3. That extra down makes a huge difference in play calling and the way the defense has to play.

Thanks for posting and good luck the rest of the season.

Two under rated plays regardless of the coaching calls: underthrowing a wide open receiver and a chip block penalty.

ADVERTISEMENT