ADVERTISEMENT

Just another fun day at psu

Like your thread title, dunk!! Much is made of the "fun" in the PSU program...overblown imo, but then one sees objective evidence.

Love the video, regardless of perspective...but thanks for that tikk. These guys are all really comfortable in their skin at a really young age, and the camaraderie is part of the chemistry that is one intangible part of our success.

Reactions: amalone
What's especially important is these 3 amigos are in 3 consecutive classes. Things are setting up for a long run of fun.

Serious side....middle of summer and the boys are in lorenzo.

Unserious side....cReedo still waiting for his cruiseliner to come in.

Bingo... 1000 times over. The friendships that Penn State wrestlers forge seem to be unbreakable. When I saw Frank Molinaro's arm around Nico for the entire 2011 awards banquet... I didn't think that was weird... I knew it was the extreme camaraderie these young men have for one another. It's infectious in building a championship team that would do anything to propel each member forward to build a greater whole.

David Taylor coming out in huge support for James Vollrath's fight against cancer saying he supports his "brother" in his fight. I want guys like that all day every day. Best friends like Jason Nolf and Bo Nickal who are really brothers from another mother.

Ed Ruth seeking out David Taylor after Nationals to put his arm around his "brother" after another Championship.

It's what makes WE Are... mean so much.

Great point Roar and well stated.

These guys are all really comfortable in their skin at a really young age, and the camaraderie is part of the chemistry that is one intangible part of our success.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT