ADVERTISEMENT

Jose Rodriguez - why he really left tOSU

Adrenaline addiction and just plain old addiction were definitely part of my years as a competitor.

OSU sports is out of control big time....
Lip reading here-
"SPYKER!!!"
giphy.gif

To be fair, you don't know for sure why Rodriguez left tOSU. This fighting incident could certainly be a big factor, but weight cutting could also be a factor. For all we know, he could have been considering a transfer before the fight occurred. So I guess I object to the title of this thread, which is stated as absolute fact, when it is actually circumstantial speculation.

Reactions: minnhawkeye
To be fair, you don't know for sure why Rodriguez left tOSU. This fighting incident could certainly be a big factor, but weight cutting could also be a factor. For all we know, he could have been considering a transfer before the fight occurred. So I guess I object to the title of this thread, which is stated as absolute fact, when it is actually circumstantial speculation.
Ryan's quote would seem to indicate support for CT's position.

There was a member of the team who wasn't transferring who also got in trouble with him
Now former member of the team. He's not a good comparison because he was never going to start there barring emergency -- those guys don't transfer out for athletics.

Now former member of the team. He's not a good comparison because he was never going to start there barring emergency -- those guys don't transfer out for athletics.
Not a comparison especially since Agazarm wasn't transferring. Jose on the other hand I have good indication was transferring because his future of starting at Ohio State was not looking good with combinations of him no longer able to wrestle 125 and Pletcher being at 133 for the foreseeable future. None the less it doesn't look like he'll be wrestling anywhere now

Not a comparison especially since Agazarm wasn't transferring. Jose on the other hand I have good indication was transferring because his future of starting at Ohio State was not looking good with combinations of him no longer able to wrestle 125 and Pletcher being at 133 for the foreseeable future. None the less it doesn't look like he'll be wrestling anywhere now
Lucasville?

Pretty fun comments thread there, too. Can any yinzer sleuths give us a name from the broken TV / MRSA piece?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT