ADVERTISEMENT

JOEL KLATT SHARES HIS BEST BIG TEN TEAMS (link to video)

Ive watched a few of the games he has worked, really knowledgeable and substantive commentator. No homerism...very professional, and I have learned a bit from him.

Reactions: anacreon3
Ive watched a few of the games he has worked, really knowledgeable and substantive commentator. No homerism...very professional, and I have learned a bit from him.

I thought Klatt and Gus Johnson did a great job with the 2016 Big Ten Championship Game... especially Johnson's labeling McSorley "The Wizard of Camelot".

He made an interesting point about the similarities between Penn State and Oklahoma. Oklahoma beat OSU with a QB who can make plays, a big time tight end, and playmakers on the outside.

And he didn't even mention Saquon Barkley.

Teams need some good luck to win a championship, and they also need to match up well against their opposition. Penn State matches up very well with the rest of the Big Ten this year. In addition, no other team in this conference is "special". As we will find out as the year goes on, no one in this conference belongs in the Top 10 besides Penn State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT