ADVERTISEMENT

It would be pretty funny if Sparty pulls off a win

I just can't imagine that players, or at least some, weren't aware of any cheating. At some point in time there would have had to have been a scenario where an opposing offense showed a certain set (designed to deceive) and one of the more intelligent defenders didn't at least question the alignment choice of the coaches, who knew where the ball was actually going.

All eyes will be on Michigan tomorrow night!

Never doubt MSU against UM. They typically come to play in this one regardless of how things have looked previously.

Reactions: Westcoast24
Stranger things have happened but this MSU is a trainwreck. Iowa moved the ball against them
No doubt they've looked bad. But there is just so much hatred as part of this rivalry, MSU always seems to punch above their weight in this one.

No doubt they've looked bad. But there is just so much hatred as part of this rivalry, MSU always seems to punch above their weight in this one.
Not disagreeing with you. I just think Michigan comes out fired up because of what's happening (though the opposite could happen) and I'm not sure MSU on their best day could beat Iowa let alone Michigan this year. Hope it happens that. It would be great for us. Also, go Duke.

Understand that, but not against major teams. They're still in the bottom 3 or 4 of the conference but, yes, I give Schiano credit, he has them going in the right direction. My slight was directed at MSU - they TOTALLY suck.

I agree. MSU is really bad. Then again they did make the playoff.

I agree. MSU is really bad. Then again they did make the playoff.
A lot different program under Dantonio. They were rock solid plus I love what they're going through after they gave signed their ex-coach to $95 million. That's still comical and unbelievable.

Not a big MSU fan, but their stupid coach did get railroaded by the University. The lady that took him down was attempting to extort money from Tucker......yet the University fired him for telephone sex, for 45 minutes.

He will get a big chunk, maybe all of that salary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT