ADVERTISEMENT

Is that right? PSU must fly in on Saturday?

Parkerdam555

Jul 2, 2022
The logistics of this thing concerns me: Apparently the team must fly into Columbus GA, then charter a bus 90 minutes to Montgomery...this appears to be a major issue.
Can this kickoff be moved to an 8pm start? Does Penn State have to play a game the same day they land? Anyone know what is happening here?

The logistics of this thing concerns me: Apparently the team must fly into Columbus GA, then charter a bus 90 minutes to Montgomery...this appears to be a major issue.
Can this kickoff be moved to an 8pm start? Does Penn State have to play a game the same day they land? Anyone know what is happening here?
They were supposed to land in Montgomery. But, they are doing maintenance on one of the runways. So, PSU bas been trying to make other arrangements. I heard on radio down here that there was a possibility that they may land at Maxwell AFB in Montgomery. But, this landing in Columbus, GA is new news to me. Are you sure they aren't flying in tomorrow? That seems awfully irregular

I'm still wondering if Mo Hump makes the trip and catches the plane on time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT