ADVERTISEMENT

Ironhead

PSU210

Oct 20, 2019
While we bask in the amazement that is PSU wrestling under Cael, I really wish either the team, university, or the NLWC in some way can honor this man. I can't run to the radio quick enough to listen to his calls. I actually watch matches delayed where the TV is ahead of his broadcast but have the TV turned down and earbuds in listening to him. He is the iconic "voice" of the program and the enjoyment I get from listening to his professional, knowledgeable, enthusiastic calls are the best in the sport. Never did I think one of my favorite phrases would be, "HOW DO YOU DO!" We know when we hear that an amazing mat accomplishment has taken place. Honor this man, he promotes the sport like no other announcer does in the NCAA today. We are VERY fortunate to have him! Put his picture up on the wall in the wrestling room, name a scholarship after him, I'd be happy to contribute. Somehow, someway I'm sure this board can come up with a great idea. This MAN deserves it. I should add also, its not always a PSU wrestler, listening to him during the consolations was terrific. Let's get some ideas rolling!

While we bask in the amazement that is PSU wrestling under Cael, I really wish either the team, university, or the NLWC in some way can honor this man. I can't run to the radio quick enough to listen to his calls. I actually watch matches delayed where the TV is ahead of his broadcast but have the TV turned down and earbuds in listening to him. He is the iconic "voice" of the program and the enjoyment I get from listening to his professional, knowledgeable, enthusiastic calls are the best in the sport. Never did I think one of my favorite phrases would be, "HOW DO YOU DO!" We know when we hear that an amazing mat accomplishment has taken place. Honor this man, he promotes the sport like no other announcer does in the NCAA today. We are VERY fortunate to have him! Put his picture up on the wall in the wrestling room, name a scholarship after him, I'd be happy to contribute. Somehow, someway I'm sure this board can come up with a great idea. This MAN deserves it. I should add also, its not always a PSU wrestler, listening to him during the consolations was terrific. Let's get some ideas rolling!
White Claw variety pack makes a great gift.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT