ADVERTISEMENT

Inside Trip Podcast

pish69

Jan 11, 2016
NJ--The Shore
If you have a chance, listen to episode #60 with Kollin Moore. What an unbelievable candid interview. Moore tells it all, his struggles this year, nagging injury, pressure, mindset.

I realize this is our rival, but man it's refreshing to hear a GREAT interview with a kid not holding back, dodging questions, giving "PC answers" etc.

I took away a lot from this interview and have a lot of respect for Kollin. I wish him the best vs everyone not wearing the blue and white. The biggest takeaway, was him talking about the pressure of certain situations that he put on himself in different spots. He put the Penn State dual loss on him, when in reality tOSU had many opportunites to win that dual.

Makes me appreciate our kids and staff as they don't seem to wrestle with "pressure." I'm sure the do, but they do a heck of a job putting that in the back of their minds so that when they take the mat they are optimal performance.

Great Job by the Inside Trip Boys as they asked every question I think the fans wanted to hear and excellent job by Kollin in answering everything in a very honest, candid fashion!!

Kudos!

Last edited:
If you have a chance, listen to episode #60 with Kollin Moore. What an unbelievable candid interview. Moore tells it all, his struggles this year, nagging injury, pressure, mindset.

I realize this is our rival, but man it's refreshing to hear a GREAT interview with a kid not holding back, dodging questions, giving "PC answers" etc.

I took away a lot from this interview and have a lot of respect for Kollin. I wish him the best vs everyone now wearing the blue and white. The biggest takeaway, was him talking about the pressure of certain situations that he put on himself in different spots. He put the Penn State dual loss on him, when in reality tOSU had many opportunites to win that dual.

Makes me appreciate our kids and staff as they don't seem to wrestle with "pressure." I'm sure the do, but they do a heck of a job putting that in the back of their minds so that when they take the mat they are optimal performance.

Great Job by the Inside Trip Boys as they asked every question I think the fans wanted to hear and excellent job by Kollin in answering everything in a very honest, candid fashion!!

Kudos!
Thanks for the recommendation, will have to check it out. Regarding their dual loss to the good guys:

1. Both Ryan and Snyder probably put unnecessary pressure on the team
2. No doubt team loss. Martin gives up bonus at the buzzer. That was the big one for them. Tomasello not getting the tech or fall. Campbell gets majored.
3. You can even say Tomasello allowing Kuhn to get a fast start definitely energized the crowd and PSU team.

Reactions: pish69
Thanks for the recommendation, will have to check it out. Regarding their dual loss to the good guys:

1. Both Ryan and Snyder probably put unnecessary pressure on the team
2. No doubt team loss. Martin gives up bonus at the buzzer. That was the big one for them. Tomasello not getting the tech or fall. Campbell gets majored.
3. You can even say Tomasello allowing Kuhn to get a fast start definitely energized the crowd and PSU team.
Snyder not even getting the major over Nevills (though needed something closer to a tech)...

And re Carson Kuhn, crowd and team energy aside, we probably don't win that dual without him because while the undersized Schnupp kept it close against a lot of D1 guys, he got tech'd, pinned, and pinned by Lizak, Suriano, and Cruz, respectively. Kuhn swung at least 1, probably 2 points.

Last edited:
Also: Hayes gets 2 takedowns and still got teched.

And Bo Jordan lost a close match.

That said, all of this maybe cancels out a healthy Jason Nolf.

Hey guys...feel like in enemy territory! Just kidding...but did want to drop by and say thanks for the kind words. Kollin was a fun interview to do and such a great kid. If you guys have have feedback (negative or positive) feel free to send it our way.

Thanks for visiting!

Hey guys...feel like in enemy territory! Just kidding...but did want to drop by and say thanks for the kind words. Kollin was a fun interview to do and such a great kid. If you guys have have feedback (negative or positive) feel free to send it our way.

There they are!!! Good job boys!!..not sure if this is Ben or the other guy ( No disrespect I always forget his name and Ben has that "unique" voice).

Honestly you guys are awesome. Obviously you love your team, but IMO you guys always are level headed, give credit where it's due and know the sport.

You guys were #2 on my podcast list to Trow-Funky but this interview put you right there with them and climbing.

Keep up the good work!

P.S--opposing viewpoints, fans of other teams are ALWAYS welcome here!

You are welcome anytime into "enemy territory". Most, in fact, almost all on here aren't so bad :).

Reactions: dbldoofus
I’ve listened to your podcast a few times. You guys are really knowledgeable and I enjoy listening.

Thanks pish. I love anything that humanizes these young men. This interview did that, and more...really candid, really honest stuff. Hat's off to Inside Trip.

I was just turned on to the Inside Trip Podcast a few weeks ago and love it! Great back and forth and I love the humor. It now is on my Podcast playlist rotation, and with the way the last two shows were, it will stay there! Looking forward to the K Moore podcast today during my lunch run. Thanks guys. Any info on your own Deadlift numbers, and what setting do you recommend the tanning bed set to (and the amount of time)? Again, thank you very much for a great wrestling Podcast!

Yesss!!! We trapped the fly with honey.

You missed our podcast thread where I defended your song against Bloodround’s. Bloodround’s song, and I’m dating myself here, sounds to me like when David Silver on Beverly Hills 90210 sang a rap song at the Peach Pit - that is, muy Blanco

Here’s one of the threads that you guys may get a kick out of:

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/looking-for-a-penn-state-fan.203015/#post-3355910

And a podcast ranking thread

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/todays-t-row-and-funky.204383/#post-3384965

As an aside, glad you goofed on Steelwood’s prediction of 8 Finalists and 7 champs. Wow! That is world class homerism

Last edited:
There they are!!! Good job boys!!..not sure if this is Ben or the other guy ( No disrespect I always forget his name and Ben has that "unique" voice).

Honestly you guys are awesome. Obviously you love your team, but IMO you guys always are level headed, give credit where it's due and know the sport.

You guys were #2 on my podcast list to Trow-Funky but this interview put you right there with them and climbing.

Keep up the good work!

P.S--opposing viewpoints, fans of other teams are ALWAYS welcome here!

This time it was the other guy without the unique voice...Brandon. I'm easily forgettable....aka the "not so loud member". haha

Reactions: jtothemfp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT