ADVERTISEMENT

Give IL some credit....

The staff seems to be wasting Pribula's playing time. What do they believe they are accomplishing by playing Pribula and then letting him run around like a high school QB? If he is needed Pribula will need to run the whole PSU offense and to get him more ready to do that he needs to run the running plays and pass plays that are the nucleus of the offense. He's played a good bit the last 2 weeks but it seems he could have matured a lot more as a QB by cutting down on the QB runs........
I kind of got the impression that Pribula was brought in as a clock-killer. However, now that I look at the possessions it didn't really work out that way:

6 plays, 20 yds, 2:45
3 plays, -2 yds, 1:24
6 plays, 28 yds, 2:34

I kind of got the impression that Pribula was brought in as a clock-killer. However, now that I look at the possessions it didn't really work out that way:

6 plays, 20 yds, 2:45
3 plays, -2 yds, 1:24
6 plays, 28 yds, 2:34
This is what happens with your 2nd team playing their 1st team. Franklin basically pulled a Paterno in the 4th quarter

I think our best 3 is KLS, Wallace, and Saunders right now. Not sure about Omari as he's been injured off and on. Still not giving up on Cephus but he's running out of time. I'm worried about McClains hands not just bc he dropped 2 balls but bc they were as simple as a catch gets, pass and catch and a short pass. Remember Juwann Johnson that one year?
Can someone check on what's going on with Evans. If he's able to play in the blowouts, wonder why he can't play earlier. he seems like our 3rd best WR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT