ADVERTISEMENT

Gimme your predictions….

BFosr1

Apr 29, 2017
Just went through Flo’s top guys at every grade and weight, with most being from P.A

I’d like to hear everyone’s non-homer and some waaay too soon predictions to where they may end up (in everyone’s opinions of course).

Now this is just for fun.

There are over 20 kids listed, and a lot of freshman and sophomores where anything can obviously still happen with their recruitments.

This thread is just to see where everyone’s thoughts are, and to maybe get some inside info on some kids some people might have.

Feel free to guess on all, or just the ones you might have a solid idea on.

113: FR Jadyn Raney KY

120: FR Bo Bassett P.A
120: FR Jordyn Raney KY

126: SO Anthony Knox N.J

132: FR Jax Forrest P.A
132 FR Sam Herring P.A

138: SO Kollin Rath P.A

145: SO Collin Gaj P.A
145: SO Pierson Manville P.A
145: SO Vince Bouzakis P.A

152: SO P.J Duke N.Y

160: SO William Henkle N.J

170: JR Angelo Ferrari TX
170: FR Adam Waters P.A

182: SO De’Alcapon Veazy IN

195: SO Jude Correa P.A
195: JR Rune Lawrence P.A

215: JR Carter Nieves OH

HWY JR Koy Hopke WI

Last edited:
This list is solid. So much talent and crazy how much talent close to State College.

We need Rath and Duke. Hopke would be a great replacement for Greg.

Reactions: goldenanimal
Anyone know anything about the Raney kids from KY? Also interested in the 2 195’s…. Anyone got anything on Lawrence and Correa? I never heard of Rath until about a month ago where a poster over on our board raved about him and the state tournament gauntlet he ran through. Don’t know much about PA kids Herring, Gaj, or the Henkle kid from New Jersey either.

Anyone know anything about the Raney kids from KY? Also interested in the 2 195’s…. Anyone got anything on Lawrence and Correa? I never heard of Rath until about a month ago where a poster over on our board raved about him and the state tournament gauntlet he ran through. Don’t know much about PA kids Herring, Gaj, or the Henkle kid from New Jersey either.
Lawrence's brother is at Lehigh, so that would be a decent guess until things shake out.

Correa will be very popular, but his college weight isn't yet clear -- 197 vs HWT. He was a freshman 182.

Rath is a monster. It's not just his run at states -- he beat an ungodly number of state/preps champs and finalists this year, and not just from PA.

Gaj had a good 2022 offseason and then was undefeated this year. Be sure to watch his state finals win over Church -- amazing composure for a soph facing a dirty opponent.

Herring is good, though IMO not at the same level as the other guys, at least not yet. Good recruit but not yet world beater. Freshman, so it's early.

Lawrence's brother is at Lehigh, so that would be a decent guess until things shake out.

Correa will be very popular, but his college weight isn't yet clear -- 197 vs HWT. He was a freshman 182.

Rath is a monster. It's not just his run at states -- he beat an ungodly number of state/preps champs and finalists this year, and not just from PA.

Gaj had a good 2022 offseason and then was undefeated this year. Be sure to watch his state finals win over Church -- amazing composure for a soph facing a dirty opponent.

Herring is good, though IMO not at the same level as the other guys, at least not yet. Good recruit but not yet world beater. Freshman, so it's early.
Thank you that was exactly what I was looking for.

Reactions: hlstone
Thank you that was exactly what I was looking for.
Here is Rath's hit list this year. That's gotta be close to, if not the toughest regular season schedule in the country at any weight.

Note, this post was before the state finals -- so add a 2nd win over Manville to the list.

Here is Rath's hit list this year. That's gotta be close to, if not the toughest regular season schedule in the country at any weight.

Note, this post was before the state finals -- so add a 2nd win over Manville to the list.

Jefe do you happen to know or have Gaj’s hit list (so to speak) from this past year?

I ask cuz one of the more informed posters over on the Ohio State board was wondering if you knew his as well.

He’s the poster that put us on Rath in the first place, he’s extremely high on both these kids. He raves about Gaj’s defense saying it’s some of the best he’s ever seen at that level.

He did mention Gaj battled Rath for 3rd last year at states, but has 2 wins over him in freestyle.

He also added that in just one tournament, Escape the Rock, He apparently knocked off Collin Dupil-Sam Cartelli-Julien George…. All top twenty in the country at the time..

Anything you can add I can take back to my board id appreciate. TIA.

Man P.A is freaking LOADED WITH TALENT through 2026.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Cael has his big board and knows exactly how it will play out now that his 2024 class is pretty well baked. A lot of great kids at the lower weights for 25/26 classes. Can he squeeze Bassett, Knox, Forrest, and Rath in?

Reactions: nitlion6
Jefe do you happen to know or have Gaj’s hit list (so to speak) from this past year?

I ask cuz one of the more informed posters over on the Ohio State board was wondering if you knew his as well.

He’s the poster that put us on Rath in the first place, he’s extremely high on both these kids. He raves about Gaj’s defense saying it’s some of the best he’s ever seen at that level.

He did mention Gaj battled Rath for 3rd last year at states, but has 2 wins over him in freestyle.

He also added that in just one tournament, Escape the Rock, He apparently knocked off Collin Dupil-Sam Cartelli-Julien George…. All top twenty in the country at the time..

Anything you can add I can take back to my board id appreciate. TIA.

Man P.A is freaking LOADED WITH TALENT through 2026.
Can find PA wrestler folk results here (except not Super 32):

He's right about Gaj at ETR, and half right about Gaj vs. Rath at states (Rath also beat him in the quarters). Gaj beat Simcox in the consi semis, before losing to Rath in the 3rd place match.

BTW, that state bracket went 1 Church, 2 Repos, 3 Rath, 4 Gaj, 5 Simcox.

Gonna be too lazy to look up specific freestyle results ... but offhand remembering he had a very good freestyle year last year.

Who's the city boy in that thread who wrote that quoted post about Port Allegany and Coudersport being in the middle of nowhere?

Port Allegany and Coudy are over 2k each. Big towns by rural PA standards. lmao

Levi Haines's hometown is at about 800. Also a decent-sized habitation by rural PA standards.

I got caught in the rain a few weeks ago. A good old boy from something called "Beartown" offered me a ride. Now THAT is a small town.

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT