ADVERTISEMENT

IMHO the NFL is a crappy league that completely jumped the shark ....

One thing I do agree with you is the fact that Fantasy Football may be the ultimate savior of the NFL. Lots of guys with lots of teams and lots of money invested in it. I'm old school. I root for my team. I don't watch Monday, Thursday or Sunday Night football unless they are playing.

It'll happen...don't know when, but eventually - like everything else - the NFL bubble will burst, and it'll likely be due to greed and pushing the product too far. In many cases, for many on this board, this has already happened.

It'll happen...don't know when, but eventually - like everything else - the NFL bubble will burst, and it'll likely be due to greed and pushing the product too far. In many cases, for many on this board, this has already happened.

How many of you that have stopped following are in the 18-49 age demographic?

yeah, because college football is pristine and so much more competitive. GTFOH!!!
I like college football, NFL football is the best of the best. The rest go get a job.

Well. let's be real, both systems are ALL about the money and "super" corrupt !!! I just happen to love the game, so you kind of take the good (fun watching the games) with the BAD (NCAA and NFL $$$$$$$).

Reactions: EPC FAN
Yeah, and without Fowler, who was the *only* reason to watch before, it's completely worthless now. Corso just turned 80!!! He's the best they can do?? Should have been fired after his failed attempt at child molestation humor during our game.
Was not aware that anything like this ever happened. Otherwise, I have to say that I'm a huge Corso fan. Not for his football analysis (God no), but for his schtick. The mascot hat thing he does is great entertainment, especially when he puts on the mascot hat of the visiting team.

Was not aware that anything like this ever happened. Otherwise, I have to say that I'm a huge Corso fan. Not for his football analysis (God no), but for his schtick. The mascot hat thing he does is great entertainment, especially when he puts on the mascot hat of the visiting team.

I want to say it was our first game on ESPN after the GJ testimony leaked (not 100% sure...), but they showed Penn State on the field huddling (or grouping together before the game) and Corso said, 'Hey, where's that little kid?,' or something to that effect. Completely tasteless.

EDIT: Found a link to the clip - you can hear Corso say it right at the beginning and Fowler just moves right along....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT