ADVERTISEMENT

"I'm the quarterback of Ohio State, officer, there's nothing you can do?"

He believes in Santa too!!!;) He gets worked up over stuff like this, flies off the handle, and goes into timeout for a while. He then comes back with a new handle and a new cycle begins.
It's pure entertainment, that's for sure. I'm just glad he's in your fan base. ;) Feel sorry for the rest of you, tho.

You don't kid yourself. OSU and every fan base has its share. ;)

True that LaJolla, yes they do, we all do....in some sense, the real tools are the ones that deny it or otherwise play as if somehow they own the moral high ground of good behavior while preaching with their continuous sanctimonious, pulpit-pounding sermons directed at the demons that can be defined as anybody else's kids, coaches, etc - except their own......if only they could see how foolish they appear. Selective memory is a great and wonderful thing, but facts are very sticky things. Kudos to you and others here for a voice of reason and common sense.....

Reactions: kybuckeye2
True, but 1) I personally don't know or interact with any OSU fans like this, and 2) I'm not at all sure that Bushie has an equal number anywhere. He's pretty "special."
Without a doubt, we do all have specimens like this in our fanbases.

I also don't personally interact with them, any more than I would seek an audience with a rabid dog. But I know that they are out there.

Thanks for your approval of the majority of our fan base, lol. Here is the deal. I am pretty sure responsible coaches tell their players "If I hear either that you were disrespectful to a police officer OR you tried to use your connection to this FB program to weasel out of something you did wrong, your punishment will be twice as severe." Does Urban tell his players some version of that? If not, why not? He was dui, which lots of CFB players and lots of college STUDENTS do. By itself, not such a big deal. He was polite. +1. But he attempted to get the cop to look the other way just b/c he is the QB of the OSU FB team. Bad mistake, and one that has not been addressed at all.

Now of course, if Urban has NEVER told his players that, then you would still hope that the kid would have enough sense not to do it, but he won't b/c he is a college kid. That is why you tell them.

But clearly either Urban never addressed it, or the kid was let totally off the hook for trying to use his status to get the cop to ignore his duty. Or, I guess, you could say that the punishment for dui is half a Minny game, and the punishment for representing OSU football as being corrupt is half a Minny game. Is that it?

Don't tell me you don't know, because you have defended this North South East and West. You must know whether Urby gave that warning to his players, right? So which is it?
Amen! If he had the opportunity, Urban Meyer would cover up anything to keep that football factory going!

Amen! If he had the opportunity, Urban Meyer would cover up anything to keep that football factory going!

Surely there would never, ever be anything of substance "covered up" in Happy Valley........this is surreal

Nooooooo...never.
"There's nothing you can do" in its grotesque arrogance speaks volumes, as does Urbie's slap on the wrist of his starting QB.
Those cops could be in some deep trouble.
As the OSU AD said about the terminally corrupt Tressel: " He will probably fire me."

"There's nothing you can do" speaks volumes, as does Urbie's slap on the wrist of his starting QB.
Those cops could be in some deep trouble.
As the OSU AD said about the terminally corrupt Tressel: " He will probably fire me."
That was a question, not a statement.

True that LaJolla, yes they do, we all do....in some sense, the real tools are the ones that deny it or otherwise play as if somehow they own the moral high ground of good behavior while preaching with their continuous sanctimonious, pulpit-pounding sermons directed at the demons that can be defined as anybody else's kids, coaches, etc - except their own......if only they could see how foolish they appear. Selective memory is a great and wonderful thing, but facts are very sticky things. Kudos to you and others here for a voice of reason and common sense.....
That means you and yours, schmuck. Anyone who hangs around another team's board to troll is an automatic ahole.

Thanks for your approval of the majority of our fan base, lol. Here is the deal. I am pretty sure responsible coaches tell their players "If I hear either that you were disrespectful to a police officer OR you tried to use your connection to this FB program to weasel out of something you did wrong, your punishment will be twice as severe." Does Urban tell his players some version of that? If not, why not? He was dui, which lots of CFB players and lots of college STUDENTS do. By itself, not such a big deal. He was polite. +1. But he attempted to get the cop to look the other way just b/c he is the QB of the OSU FB team. Bad mistake, and one that has not been addressed at all.

Now of course, if Urban has NEVER told his players that, then you would still hope that the kid would have enough sense not to do it, but he won't b/c he is a college kid. That is why you tell them.

But clearly either Urban never addressed it, or the kid was let totally off the hook for trying to use his status to get the cop to ignore his duty. Or, I guess, you could say that the punishment for dui is half a Minny game, and the punishment for representing OSU football as being corrupt is half a Minny game. Is that it?

Don't tell me you don't know, because you have defended this North South East and West. You must know whether Urby gave that warning to his players, right? So which is it?

I'm not giving my stamp of approval for anyone. Just trying to be fair. If I'm going to call out PSU fans for their bias leading to,irrational comments, then I should also acknowledge those who aren't. But it doesn't surprise me that you don't get it.

I love your argument though. You call me out because you assume I am making assumptions about what Meyer says or doesn't, then try to support your argument by assuming what Meyer says or doesn't.

Your argument that Meyer is at fault because he didn't specifically say, "if you ever get into trouble because don't use your status as a football player to get out" is equally weak. If Meyer doesn't tell his players "Not to cross a street without looking both ways", and a player gets hit by a car while walking across the street, is that Meyer's fault too?

And the punishment was a one game suspension for the OVI. Since he didn't do anything to represent OSU as corrupt, there was no penalty for that.

I do appreciate your obsession with OSU's football program however. Watching them win seems to really bother you.

I'm not giving my stamp of approval for anyone. Just trying to be fair. If I'm going to call out PSU fans for their bias leading to,irrational comments, then I should also acknowledge those who aren't. But it doesn't surprise me that you don't get it.

I love your argument though. You call me out because you assume I am making assumptions about what Meyer says or doesn't, then try to support your argument by assuming what Meyer says or doesn't.

Your argument that Meyer is at fault because he didn't specifically say, "if you ever get into trouble because don't use your status as a football player to get out" is equally weak. If Meyer doesn't tell his players "Not to cross a street without looking both ways", and a player gets hit by a car while walking across the street, is that Meyer's fault too?

And the punishment was a one game suspension for the OVI. Since he didn't do anything to represent OSU as corrupt, there was no penalty for that.

I do appreciate your obsession with OSU's football program however. Watching them win seems to really bother you.
Another fake fan. Obsession is hanging around another team's board and pretending to be a fan of that team or "just trying to be fair", you utter fraud.

That means you and yours, schmuck. Anyone who hangs around another team's board to troll is an automatic ahole.

As well as you and yours my friend.....the notion that fans of other schools - assuming appropriate behavior - should somehow be unwelcome from participating on a Rivals team message board site is fascinating.....no doubt news to Rivals and other message board vendors and certainly contrary to their intent and their interests, but fascinating nonetheless. No reason to get your panties in a wad there tough guy.....

As well as you and yours my friend.....the notion that fans of other schools - assuming appropriate behavior - should somehow be unwelcome from participating on a Rivals team message board site is fascinating.....no doubt news to Rivals and other message board vendors and certainly contrary to their intent and their interests, but fascinating nonetheless. No reason to get your panties in a wad there tough guy.....
As you imply, no doubt the boards are run by hit-whores, that is the only reason your ilk is allowed to troll.
Now go change your wadded diapers, moron.

I didn't even see the tO$U slack-jaw's response because I have the loser on ignore. The reason you don't understand what it has to do with the topic being discussed is because you don't share their misplaced priorities and perverted win-regardless-of-means, football-centric culture whereby their own self-worth is tied to how their favorite football teams do???

No doubt. Not only why no under--age drinking, why no prosecution for attempting to evade a law enforcement checkpoint via illegal u-turn? I'm sure the illegal u-turn is punishable under vehicular traffic codes and would be very surprised if doing such a thing in an attempt to avoid a LE Checkpoint (and being proven guilty of the crime - e.g., intoxicated at 4x the legal limit) isn't also in-&-of-itself a crime.

Yes, quite remiss of JT not to invite the officers to Urbs next Bible Study Session [winky, winky].

Listen tO$U doltboy, enough of your anti--fact horseccrap spin. He didn't "try to get out of a ticket" (more like multiple criminal counts on top of a vehicular moving violation "ticket"); he was more threatening the officers that he was going to get them in trouble with their superiors via his pull and status within Columbus establishment if they refused to relent and see the error of their ways. Don't know what planet you're from, but a back-handed threat is not "trying to get out of a ticket" and multiple criminal counts along with a moving violation is hardly "just a ticket" anywhere outside of perverted values, rationalize any, and all, behavior of our semi-pro football players homerville otherwise known as a-hi-a.

Agree with me? As if multiple infractions of the criminal code, including actively attempting to evade arrest and leave the scene of a crime along with the perpetuation of multiple other criminal violations is a "matter of opinion" and qualifies as "just attempting to avoid a ticket"??? I'm afraid your statements and lame-o attempts at minimization via spin are at variance with the FACTS tO$U toolboy and not a matter of "opinion" in the least. I don't need "agreement" from your lame arse to unquestionably demonstrate that every single one of your post is full of crap in this thread.....specifically very clearly full of crap of the sucknut variety.

I'm insulted that you claimed Barrett didn't attempt to evade arrest in my very first post in this thread, but even after being proved DEAD WRONG ON THE FACTS multiple times over, you still come on here making the bullshat, absurd, minimilization claim that all's he did was "try and avoid a ticket" (have made the claim repeatedly despite it clearly being a completely BS claim and what Barret did was far, far, far more serious, abhorent and egegious). Given that 100% of your posts in this string are aimed at both defending the indefensible and minimizing serious criminal violations and an abhorent attitude in regards to Barrett's CRIMINALITY, you very clearly fit the axiom "if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck; it's a duck" and you are a duck of the sucknut variety.

Wow, you've got tattoos - can't argue with that kind shiz! Based on your final statement, I'm guessing this is TP himself:

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. I think that people need a second chance, and I've always looked up to Mike Vick, and I always will."

Terrelle Pryor May Not Be The Best Spokesman For Michael Vick

"Our great fan base"? Sorry, but you're sadly mistaken, I'm not a suckeye fan Mr. Post #1, 2 & 3 all in this thread defending Barrett's criminal behavior including attempting to evade arrest and leave the scene of a crime.

"C'mon Man!!"...all's he did was try to get out of a traffic ticket. LMFAO! At you, not with you.

Wrong again mo, Tony Johnson got a game suspension 3x longer than Barrett. In addition, I don't believe TJ was underage. Don't believe TJ attempted an illegal U-Turn from the police Checkpoint in an attempt to evade arrest causing police to have to drop what the were doing and chase him down. Don't believe TJ was 5x the specified blood alcohol concentration limit. Don't believe you have presented a shred of actual evidence of TJ issuing a back-handed threat against the officers relative to how their actions would be received by superiors, let alone a a recorded video of him doing it. Other than your proven BS word, we haven't a shred of evidence that TJ did any of the things you claim. LMFAO, at you troll, not with you.
costanza-answering-machine.gif

As you imply, no doubt the boards are run by hit-whores, that is the only reason your ilk is allowed to troll.
Now go change your wadded diapers, moron.

NOOOooooooo! Say it ain't so!! Shocking....the owner of a business enterprise seeking to encourage customer patronage and generate revenue. The horror of it all.....such a tragedy and you call them whores. Yes, newsflash.....sorry Mr Bolshevik, free enterprise capitalism is alive and well....you need to get out more Sparky. The butt-hurt is real in this one.....

What was covered up? Jerry? Sorry, but that is false. There was a reason the sanctions were lifted. Hell, just read the ruling yesterday. Don't be idiots over here!

Sorry my friend, I respect your views and more often than not you are a voice of reason here and I am a fan of the Nits myself but there can be no question that there was a cover-up. The only question remaining is whether or not the cover-up rose to the level of being criminal in nature specifically on the part of 3 PSU officials. PA law enforcement authorities and the majority of a group of 23 PA citizens empaneled on the Grand Jury believe that there is at least probable cause to believe so and more recently Judge Wenner concluded that there was enough evidence to stand trial on charges accusing them of a cover-up.

A jury of their peers, after hearing all evidence, will decide whether or not the cover-up rose to the level of a crime under PA Statute, but that a cover-up occurred is beyond dispute at this point......no reason to pretend otherwise

He didn't make the best decisions, but then again, he was under the influence of alcohol which clouds judgment, which is why driving under the influence is illegal.

I have prosecuted more DUIs then I care to ever count, and it is the rare exception that someone actually admits to driving drunk and doesn't do or say something in an attempt to get out of it. Drunk college kid breaking the law and trying to escape the consequences (a total shocker I know).

As for the DV stuff, that is something else altogether......

Sorry my friend, I respect your views and more often than not you are a voice of reason here and I am a fan of the Nits myself but there can be no question that there was a cover-up. The only question remaining is whether or not the cover-up rose to the level of being criminal in nature specifically on the part of 3 PSU officials. PA law enforcement authorities and the majority of a group of 23 PA citizens empaneled on the Grand Jury believe that there is at least probable cause to believe so and more recently Judge Wenner concluded that there was enough evidence to stand trial on charges accusing them of a cover-up.

A jury of their peers, after hearing all evidence, will decide whether or not the cover-up rose to the level of a crime under PA Statute, but that a cover-up occurred is beyond dispute at this point......no reason to pretend otherwise

And when the case is finally dropped for the witch hunt it was, I suspect most views won't change. Jerry's crimes were awful and the witch hunt was media driven due to that. Time will tell, but I doubt they are going to trial and found guilty.

And when the case is finally dropped for the witch hunt it was, I suspect most views won't change. Jerry's crimes were awful and the witch hunt was media driven due to that. Time will tell, but I doubt they are going to trial and found guilty.

That may well be true, but whether or not any of the three stand trial and/or are found guilty of the criminal charges against them, at least one, if not all are guilty of moral failings that resulted in a monster being left free to continue to prey on and perpetuate his sickening crimes upon children......their ultimate trial awaits them and is inescapable

That may well be true, but whether or not any of the three stand trial and/or are found guilty of the criminal charges against them, at least one, if not all are guilty of moral failings that resulted in a monster being left free to continue to prey on and perpetuate his sickening crimes upon children......their ultimate trial awaits them and is inescapable
You proved my point. Well done. No trial. No public comments, but they did this on purpose. Quite possible, but nobody knows....well except you. Ask for the open mind here with all things OSU, but you held the trial in your head already in this case. Pretty hypocritical.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT