ADVERTISEMENT

If you're able... my son's Pony Baseball team could use your help

Marty Leap

Gold Member
Mar 1, 2022
My oldest son's baseball team is headed to the 13U Pony League World Series! This is an absolutely incredible opportunity for an awesome group of young men. However, while the 14U Pony World Series is held in Washington PA, 13U is in Modesto California. So, as you can likely imagine, this is an extremely expensive trip for the families and players/families need to be in California by Thursday.

As a group all of the parents are doing various things to try and organize all of this through the chaos and I have taken up starting a GoFundMe page for the team. All proceeds raised will be divvied up evenly amongst the families to help pay travel expenses, hotel fees, food, rental cars, etc. Any amount that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated it. If you can't give, no worries, totally understand, I just ask you share the link if possible and, most importantly, spend this weekend watching on ESPN+ and rooting for Sherry's Bulldogs!

We rarely post these type of things on here but also feel free to everyone if there is ever a GoFundMe that you feel is worth sharing to do so. Unfortunately, not all families on Marty's team have the financial viability to make a trip happen with ease, and any help could help those families who could use the financial assistance to help make this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity come true.

Again, even if you can't donate to the GoFundMe directly, a share of the GoFundMe would even be appreciated.

Reactions: Marty Leap
Might want to have everyone look into a loan through SOFI. I believe the money shows up in your account, in about a 24 hour window. The rates vary, but you can get instant cash. Best of Luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT