Ronald Dion DeSantis

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Ronald Dion DeSantis was born on September 14, 1978, in Jacksonville, Florida, the son of Karen (née Rogers) and Ronald DeSantis.

He is of Italian descent.

His family moved to Orlando, Florida, before relocating to Dunedin, Florida, when he was six years old.

In 1991, he was a member of the Little League team from Dunedin National that made it to the Little League World Series in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.

After graduating from Dunedin High School in 1997, DeSantis attended Yale University. He was captain of Yale's varsity baseball team and joined the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity.

On the Yale baseball team, DeSantis was an outfielder; as a senior in 2001, he had the team's best batting average at .336.

He graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A. Magna Cum Laude in history.

He then spent a year as a history teacher at the Darlington School.

De Santis then attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor Cum Laude.

De Santis received his Reserve Naval officer's commission and assignment to the Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG) in 2004 at the US Naval Reserve Center in Dallas Texas, while still a student at Harvard Law School.

He completed Naval Justice School in 2005.

Later that year, he received orders to the JAG Trial Service Office Command South East at Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a prosecutor. In 2006, he was promoted from lieutenant, junior grade to lieutenant. He worked for the commander of Joint Task Force-Guantanamo (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Joint Detention Facility.

In 2007, De Santis reported to the Naval Special Warfare Command Group in Coronado, California, where he was assigned to SEAL Team One and deployed to Iraq with the troop surge as the Legal Advisor to the SEAL Commander, Special Operations Task Force-West in Fallujah.

De Santis returned to the U.S. in April 2008, at which time he was reassigned to the Naval Region Southeast Legal Service.

The U.S. Department of Justice appointed him to serve as an Assistant U.S. Attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida.

De Santis was assigned as a trial defense counsel until his honorable discharge from active duty in February 2010. He concurrently accepted a reserve commission as a Lieutenant Commander in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the US Navy Reserve.

He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and the Iraq Campaign Medal.

He represented Florida's6th congressional district in the US House of Representatives from 2013 to 2018.

Obviously, with these qualifications, he is NOT qualified to be a Democrat, or serve in a senior political position in our nation’s capital when one considers and compares the credentials of Pelosi, Schumer, Harris or Biden.

So…Anyone who criticizes him - I have a request of you - can you please post your education and service to our country in a resume so we can compare and put your opinion in perspective.

maypole

May 9, 2022
John Glenn, Bill Nelson and Mark Kelly have another opinion, clown.
Neither party has a monopoly on education and service, jackass.

Reactions: NJPSU

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Ronald Dion DeSantis was born on September 14, 1978, in Jacksonville, Florida, the son of Karen (née Rogers) and Ronald DeSantis.

He is of Italian descent.

His family moved to Orlando, Florida, before relocating to Dunedin, Florida, when he was six years old.

In 1991, he was a member of the Little League team from Dunedin National that made it to the Little League World Series in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.

After graduating from Dunedin High School in 1997, DeSantis attended Yale University. He was captain of Yale's varsity baseball team and joined the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity.

On the Yale baseball team, DeSantis was an outfielder; as a senior in 2001, he had the team's best batting average at .336.

He graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A. Magna Cum Laude in history.

He then spent a year as a history teacher at the Darlington School.

De Santis then attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor Cum Laude.

De Santis received his Reserve Naval officer's commission and assignment to the Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG) in 2004 at the US Naval Reserve Center in Dallas Texas, while still a student at Harvard Law School.

He completed Naval Justice School in 2005.

Later that year, he received orders to the JAG Trial Service Office Command South East at Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a prosecutor. In 2006, he was promoted from lieutenant, junior grade to lieutenant. He worked for the commander of Joint Task Force-Guantanamo (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Joint Detention Facility.

In 2007, De Santis reported to the Naval Special Warfare Command Group in Coronado, California, where he was assigned to SEAL Team One and deployed to Iraq with the troop surge as the Legal Advisor to the SEAL Commander, Special Operations Task Force-West in Fallujah.

De Santis returned to the U.S. in April 2008, at which time he was reassigned to the Naval Region Southeast Legal Service.

The U.S. Department of Justice appointed him to serve as an Assistant U.S. Attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida.

De Santis was assigned as a trial defense counsel until his honorable discharge from active duty in February 2010. He concurrently accepted a reserve commission as a Lieutenant Commander in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the US Navy Reserve.

He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and the Iraq Campaign Medal.

He represented Florida's6th congressional district in the US House of Representatives from 2013 to 2018.

Obviously, with these qualifications, he is NOT qualified to be a Democrat, or serve in a senior political position in our nation’s capital when one considers and compares the credentials of Pelosi, Schumer, Harris or Biden.

So…Anyone who criticizes him - I have a request of you - can you please post your education and service to our country in a resume so we can compare and put your opinion in perspective.
Did you jerk off to his bio? It’s amazing how you idolize your political heros . He is a bully, much like Trump. You actually started a thread to promote your new dream man. Money, an education and military accolades mean nothing if you are a POS human. And he is . Just your kinda fella!

Reactions: NJPSU and maypole

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Did you jerk off to his bio? It’s amazing how you idolize your political heros . He is a bully, much like Trump. You actually started a thread to promote your new dream man. Money, an education and military accolades mean nothing if you are a POS human. And he is . Just your kinda fella!

Don't worry, RoyalT, the Dims have Pedo Pete.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
It's amazing how sick you are. Have another drink, you dolt.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
John Glenn, Bill Nelson and Mark Kelly have another opinion, clown.
Neither party has a monopoly on education and service, jackass.
You're nothing but an ignorant pig. Calling people Nazis. Lmao. For sure, you never served. You'd also never say your Nazi shit to anyone's face. You're a joke.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
You're nothing but an ignorant pig. Calling people Nazis. Lmao. For sure, you never served. You'd also never say your Nazi shit to anyone's face. You're a joke.
You never served either punk , accept maybe sniffing the jock straps of supposed cop “friends “ . Such a loser .

republion

Mar 24, 2009
Coming from you, who actually identifies with his party affiliation, that’s a compliment.
Ya see, your first problem is judging people by their name. If you’ve paid any attention, you would’ve noticed I’m equally appalled by the so-called Republican Party. Most of the Repubs, I despise. I don’t give people a pass just because they put an R in front of their name. When was the last time you were critical of Biden or your party?

Reactions: bison13 and Hotshoe

maypole

May 9, 2022
Ya see, your first problem is judging people by their name. If you’ve paid any attention, you would’ve noticed I’m equally appalled by the so-called Republican Party. Most of the Repubs, I despise. I don’t give people a pass just because they put an R in front of their name. When was the last time you were critical of Biden or your party?
So you’re a MAGAite Nazi.
BTW, I consider Biden to be old for the job, as is trump, so that makes me more objective than you.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Obviously, Ron bothers you. Unlike you, that calls people cowards, Ron served.
And you have not - but Jimmy Carter, Pete Buttigieg, Tammy Duckworth have , why’s the hell is your point?
If you don't care, why did you respond. Oh yeah, I own you. What a little twit you are.
very original little man . You are the cu$t on this board . Your idolization of people is bizarre.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
And you have not - but Jimmy Carter, Pete Buttigieg, Tammy Duckworth have , why’s the hell is your point?

very original little man . You are the cu$t on this board . Your idolization of people is bizarre.
Yeah I did you pos. I served out of Lycoming College. Both ROTC and U.S. Army Reserves.

Reactions: bison13 and jjw165

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Yeah I did you pos. I served out of Lycoming College. Both ROTC and U.S. Army Reserves.
Ha! Glad you survived. That’s one way to go to university. Where were you in the reserves and what was your designation?

republion

Mar 24, 2009
So you’re a MAGAite Nazi.
BTW, I consider Biden to be old for the job, as is trump, so that makes me more objective than you.
If the only fault you fine with Biden is his age, then that speaks volumes about YOU.

Reactions: jjw165

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
No you wouldn't. Only pussies say your sh&t on a message board. You're a loser troll.
These lefty loons waive the white flag all of the time. Nazi, racist, bigot, homophobe, so sad. That is how they declare themselves losers. You’d think they‘d learn to stop being so obvious, but they just aren’t smart enough.
22qmts.jpg

Reactions: Dzapper and bison13

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Did you get your DeSantis poster in the mail today? Be careful, you might go blind cu$t🤣🤣 such a loser you are .
If he sees a picture of Ronnie on a horse oohfah…….I don’t think his old ticker could take it.

Reactions: Catch50