ADVERTISEMENT

If You Could Schedule A Home And Home

Any SEC school but preferably no earlier than Nov. I want to see how "SEC speed" handles Northern cold.

UF. Get to see my kids in Gainesville and my team.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
1.Clemson 2. LSU 3.Notre Dame 4. Bama 5.USC 6. TX 7. GA 8. FSU 9. OKLA 10. Oregon or Washington. I saw Neb play UW. What a beautiful stadium setting.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Big12 Oklahoma or Texas
PAC 12 Oregon or Arizona State
SEC Alabama or Florida
ACC Clemson or Miami (the history with them and I could only imagine a Midnighter South Beach Poll)

Reactions: kevin310
IDK but Hawaii has ever played a regular season game east of the Mississippi ? Travel costs would suck.

I believe they played at the Swamp a few years ago and got waxed.

Im still shocked they even have a program. I know its been talked about them dropping it. They have little following.

Oregon would be cool also, give the west coast something to actually watch.

UCLA since I would enjoy a slightly cheaper trip to the rose bowl and Pasadena

Stanford- idk why I just feel this would be a fun trip also and it could be a very good game

Oregon- I would enjoy seeing the atmosphere at Autzen stadium and the ducks uniforms. For a home and home this one would be a potential whiteout at Beaver stadium.

Colorado, Oregon or Washington because they have terrific grass uh,
fields. Yeah, that’s it....

Since we alternate home games between UM and MSU, PSU will be playing at least once in states w legal grass every season. Twice/Thrice when there are road games against Illinois and/or Northwestern. 2023 has @msu @illinois and @northwestern.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT