Votes: 136 69.0%
  • It weakens our schedule, so it's bad

Votes: 22 11.2%
  • who gives a flying f**k?

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • CJF to Columbus

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters
I want to vote for two different things but can only vote for two. Can you guess which two?

If OSU loses today, PSU will be the team to beat in the BiG east!

Espn game tracker had osu winning 69 percent chance at halftime. Now it’s 79 percent chance Oregon. Well Oregon up 28-14. Let me guess when it is over Oregon 100 percent chance. Espn cracks me up.

No they won’t be. This game has zero to do with the big ten race.

Ah, yeah, everybody knows this is not a conference game.

However, if OSU has any loss, in or out of conference, PSU will be the team to beat until they have a loss.

It appears that Fresno State has a better defense than Ohio State.

It the words of Joel Klatt- OSU has such an "embarrassment of riches" how could they lose.

herbstreit: “that win looked real flukey”

CFP: “probably should bump tOSU up a spot or two in the ranking…real gritty to play a PAC team at home”

espn: “laid the groundwork for a huge rematch in rose bowl or CFP”

It appears that Fresno State has a better defense than Ohio State.
OSU defense awful. Linebackers not good. Only positive for defense is freshman DB Burke who looks like a future star. This team will lose 2 or 3 games. Lucky they don't play Iowa. Can't match up with a good SEC team.

Don't know why Oregon didn't run left on every play.

Reactions: N&B4PSU and psuno1
OSU defense awful. Linebackers not good. Only positive for defense is freshman DB Burke who looks like a future star. This team will lose 2 or 3 games. Lucky they don't play Iowa. Can't match up with a good SEC team.

Don't know why Oregon didn't run left on every play.

What do you think is going on with the DL? Struggled with Minnesota (who eeked out a win today), struggled with Oregon. No pass rush today.

Oregon OL just that good?

LBs are definitely a liability. They could run and cover and hit hard last year. Look stuck in cement this year.

How is your safety? He was a physical presence.

What do you think is going on with the DL? Struggled with Minnesota (who eeked out a win today), struggled with Oregon. No pass rush today.

Oregon OL just that good?

LBs are definitely a liability. They could run and cover and hit hard last year. Look stuck in cement this year.

How is your safety? He was a physical presence.
I think DL is made to look bad by poor coaching and poor linebacking. Don't know for sure. However, they have talented guys on DL. Also, 2 five star defensive ends who have been impressive in practice.

Don't know about Proctor. Seems to be getting hurt a lot.

From OSU standpoint, sorry to see good play of O Line ignored. Have given up 1 sack in 2 games and Stroud (although he doesn't want to run or move) typically has all day to throw.

I think DL is made to look bad by poor coaching and poor linebacking. Don't know for sure. However, they have talented guys on DL. Also, 2 five star defensive ends who have been impressive in practice.

Don't know about Proctor. Seems to be getting hurt a lot.

From OSU standpoint, sorry to see good play of O Line ignored. Have given up 1 sack in 2 games and Stroud (although he doesn't want to run or move) typically has all day to throw.
Surprised at the number of true freshmen playing. Beyond that very poor coaching on D.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT