ADVERTISEMENT

I went to Happy Valley Brewing Co. for dinner last Friday night. Great restaurant!

Jerademan74

Gold Member
Jun 29, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Great food and even better beer. Unique menu and fantastic atmosphere. Eat upstairs as the atmosphere is better. I followed everyone's suggestions from my post about 3 weeks ago, and HVBC was a great suggestion. Of course, I also went to The Corner Room and The Tavern and they were both very good as usual!

BTW, went to the creamery and had "Death by Chocolate" for the first time. Wow, was that a treat!!!

Agree on the "Death by Chocolate" ice cream. Great stuff.

Where, exactly, is HVBC located?

Just off College Ave heading East, right before 322; Go past the Hampton, Hliton Garden and Hickey Beverage coming out of town, and it is on the right, just off 26 , I think on the road that leads to Lemont- you can see it from 322 and College Ave..and agree with Jerademan74-well worth it, with a great beer selection and intersting menu....

Shhhhh, it will get even more crowded now!!! The food and beer and atmosphere there are great. Service is great. One of the best kept secrets in town until now...

We stopped Saturday at 10:55 am to get in @ 11. We got 3 growlers filled with: Joe, coffee Porter; Franklinstein: Belgian dubbed pumpkin ale (about 9.5 abv!) & Knuckleball IPA. ALL were gone by game time. Delicious beer and great food. Eat downstairs in the bar, a funky place. All the staff are very friendly and are happy to pour you samples to taste and explain about the brew. They also have another pumpkin ale called S'Cream. My only regret is that we will be in the parking lot early Saturday so we can't get there for 11. There is always next weekend after the Army game, however :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT