ADVERTISEMENT

I wasn't worried until Mark May picked Penn State to win

Well. Someone is shocked!

giphy.gif

He won a couple Super Bowls with my Redskins. He’s not Freddy Kruger.
pretty sure I have this correct (though it could be the other way) Heard Mark May talk about going out to dinner in DC during the Hogs hey day. The owner of the restaurant immediately recognizes him and says 'come right this way Mr. Starke (as in George)' so Mark said sure, eats dinner and signs the check as George Starke!! He said George wasnt happy when he got the bill!
iu

iu

He's using the Herb Kirikstreit method...build us up so that if OSU wins, they beat the better team.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Biggest ESPN douche ever. Glad he's gone. Hates Penn State with a passion. Surprised he predicted us to win.

I wonder if he died a little inside saying that?

He probably hates Urban and OSU just as much if not more. This had to be a struggle - choosing between the two programs he despises the most. In fact, it's just not about PSU and OSU as he's been negative against anything BIG over the years. Two a-holes I never listen to is May and Cowherd

Reactions: BBrown
One little Herbie picked OSU the other wore a whiteout shirt so I guess we are 4 1 with Desmond, Corso and MKK PSU picks Herbie abstained of course

One little Herbie picked OSU the other wore a whiteout shirt so I guess we are 4 1 with Desmond, Corso and MKK PSU picks Herbie abstained of course
Little Herbie looks exactly like River Phoenix in Stand By Me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT