ADVERTISEMENT

I felt like I was at Beaver Stadium today

I stopped at a rest stop along the road today in Colombia (somewhere in the Andes between Medellin and Pereira). I walked into the restroom and it was a trough! They had dividers for privacy though, so I guess it was fancier than the Beav, but I felt oddly at home.

"Beaver Stadium - almost as fancy as the developing world."
Nothing like a urinal trough to remind one of Penn State.

• Haha
Reactions: psuguy43
I stopped at a rest stop along the road today in Colombia (somewhere in the Andes between Medellin and Pereira). I walked into the restroom and it was a trough! They had dividers for privacy though, so I guess it was fancier than the Beav, but I felt oddly at home.

Don’t forget about the Skeller. Sure are/were a lot of troughs in Happy Valley.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
All stadiums should have troughs. Much more efficient use of space for the large masses of people especially at halftime, etc. When you are waiting in a long line to get into a bathroom, few guys are sitting there thinking "man I really hope I get my own urinal for privacy"

The first year of the upper deck in the south end zone I was in along line waiting for a urinal to become vacant. There was one guy in line who was dancing from one foot to the other..Wiggling and muttering come on. Come on. He needed to have been there 10 or 15 minutes earlier.
Exasperated he said in a loud voice “look at all these guys, they are just like the Penn State offensive line. Standing up straight, with their feet spread wide apart, their dink in their hand and a smile on their face.” That created a roar of laughter. One old guy at a urinal said, “you don’t think any of us are going to move now do you?”
Finally one guy left. Everybody in front of the dancer told him to go first.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Piss walls rule!
mesq1.jpg

The old JFK Stadium in Philly made The Beav look like Beverly Hills!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT