ADVERTISEMENT

I feel bad for Buffalo this weekend..

I think we come out at home and put on a show. We GOT TO STAND BEHIND THESE KIDS!!!
There will be no problem standing behind the kids, PSU fans have always supported their athletes. It's the collateral people that may not get support, especially with dismal performances and no adjustments.

I think we come out at home and put on a show. We GOT TO STAND BEHIND THESE KIDS!!!
Don't feel bad for Buffalo. They will give us a run for our money Saturday, as long as they follow the template Temple did. I don't expect our Offensive Coordinator will make any significant changes. He didn't all last season. CJF's excuse was that our team had to buy into the system, but if the system is a road map to failure, it is a system that they should want to sell out of!

Reactions: pkg5002
If the OL doesn't get itself right we won't win this Saturday. They have to pitch 5 games without a sack, and hold OSU to no more than 2 for me to say they have improved.

Wow did they prove me so wrong... so wrong.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
I don't know why you feel sorry for Buffalo?

They have the number 11 plaster on all their game boards.

The way our o line plays, 11 sacks is with in reach.

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

The new Buffalo Head Coach, Lance Leipold, has one of the most remarkable records in recent College Football History:

Year Team Overall Conference Standing Bowl/playoffs Coaches# AP°
Wisconsin–Whitewater Warhawks
(Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference) (2007–2014)
2007 Wisconsin–Whitewater 14–1 7–0 1st W NCAA Division III Championship
2008 Wisconsin–Whitewater 13–2 6–1 1st L NCAA Division III Championship
2009 Wisconsin–Whitewater 15–0 7–0 1st W NCAA Division III Championship
2010 Wisconsin–Whitewater 15–0 7–0 1st W NCAA Division III Championship
2011 Wisconsin–Whitewater 15–0 7–0 1st W NCAA Division III Championship
2012 Wisconsin–Whitewater 7–3 5–2 T–2nd
2013 Wisconsin–Whitewater 15–0 7–0 1st W NCAA Division III Championship
2014 Wisconsin–Whitewater 15–0 7–0 1st W NCAA Division III Championship

Once again, don't take this Buffalo team lightly. They put 51 on the board last week. They'll be looking for the upset, more confident than ever.

Beating Buffalo, and no matter by how much, will never qualify as a "show" in my mind. God, has the program really sunk this low?
Yes! It has. The late 60's, 70's and the decade of Penn State football, the 1980's are long gone. I think with the exception of 1994, PSU football has been going down hill for a long time. What did all those great Penn State teams have in common? Joe Paterno and GREAT offensive line play.

I understand where you're coming, however, the title of the thread sounds way too familiar. I distinctly remember in 1983, right after Nebraska stomped us in the Kick-Off Classic by a score of 44-6, everybody was saying, "I feel bad for Cincinnatti this week". Cincinnatti was a huge underdog and everyone thought that Penn State would take their frustrations out on them and lay a huge beating on them. Unfortunately, we lost 14 - 3 in one of the biggest upsets ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT