ADVERTISEMENT

How precisely does the bushleague b1g not make a comment about the BLATANT result-changing non-call in scUM-Illinois game?

You are a mental case. I feel sorry for your family that has to put up with you.

Such a typical scUM douche - you defend blatant and disgraceful cheating on another team's fan board and then lecture others about behavior. Go phuck yourself you lame little douche.

I'm sure they left him a long time ago

Keep proving what little scUM douche you are a-hole. You go on another team's fan board posing as something you aren't so you can make your ridiculous and inane posts defending cheating, etc.... and you want to talk about behavior - you're a pathetic, lame douchebag pal and believe me, I would have no problem telling you this right to your face.

Last edited:
Keeping proving what little scUM douche you are a-hole. You go on another team's fan board posing as something you aren't so you can make your ridiculous and inane posts defending cheating, etc.... and you want to talk about behavior - you're a pathetic, lame douchebag pal and believe me, I would have no problem telling you this right to your face.
Do you have any family that lives with you or did they run for the hills?
You can attack me all you want? It's just that you're a sad out man

You are a mental case. I feel sorry for your family that has to put up with you.

BTW, you annoying phuck-head, you tried to tell me as recently as a couple weeks ago that the Avante "catch" call in 2005 was the correct call under the ACTUAL NCAA Rulebook (not the Referine b1g cheating rulebook) - and you want to call others a mental case?!?! [Insert eyeroll] LMFAO

Contact occurred within a yard and he drove him back
Saying the refs cheated for Michigan is due to bias. The call was right based on every explanation provided.
I don't believe you understand the rule, and should read it again. Or you are clowning around.

I don't believe you understand the rule, and should read it again. Or you are clowning around.
I listened to multiple refs discuss it the day of. I fully understand the rule--many here don't because they wanted Michigan to lose and believe there's a conspiracy--see the title of this thread. The no-call was correct.

This a-hole is a complete joke scUM troll - he keeps saying he heard "refs discussing it day of" (LMAO, he's somehow the only person that "heard" this discussion of his unsourced reference.... - he came up with this complete fairytale, LIE in support of his argument a couple days ago after I posted the ACTUAL NCAA Rule [Rule 7-3-8-b] and it's accompanying A.R.'s in the "Approved Ruling" Section of the Rulebook which demonstrated beyond any question that he was wrong. IOW, he came up with his childish "I heard officials discussing it" bullshit to try to create some authoritative support for his inane claims which are diametrically opposed to what the ACTUAL NCAA Rulebook says on the topic.

What is funny is that I provide an actual SOURCE to back up my claims - the NCAA Rulebook and the applicable Rule, but he provides "I heard....blah, blah, blah" as his self-serving "supposed" source, which isn't a source at all as everyone, excepting him, understands.... and he calls others crazy LMFAO. Pathetic, but fairly typical of a tiny-dick scUM douchebag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
This a-hole is a complete joke scUM troll - he keeps saying he heard "refs discussing it day off" (LMAO, he's somehow the only person that "heard" this discussion of his unsourced reference.... - he came up with this complete fairytale, LIE in support of his argument a couple days ago after I posted the ACTUAL NCAA Rule [Rule 7-3-8-b] and it's accompanying A.R.'s in the "Approved Ruling" Section of the Rulebook which demonstrated beyond any question that he was wrong. IOW, he came up with his childish "I heard officials discussing it" bullshit to try to create some authoritative support for his inane claims which are diametrically opposed to what the ACTUAL NCAA Rulebook says on the topic.

What is funny is that I provide an actual SOURCE to back up my claims - the NCAA Rulebook and the applicable Rule, but he provides "I heard....blah, blah, blah" as his self-serving "supposed" source, which isn't a source at all as everyone, excepting him, understands.... and he calls others crazy LMFAO. Pathetic, but fairly typical of a tiny-dick scUM douchebag.
lol you're so angry about nothing
I'm sorry they got the call right

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT