ADVERTISEMENT

How many true freshmen have played so far?

LionJim

Oct 8, 2003
Levittown, PA to Olney, MD
I’m asking so I can get a handle on how we are stacking up vis a vis the new redshirt rule. I’m not asking about freshmen, such as Parsons, who we know will play every game.

I’m asking so I can get a handle on how we are stacking up vis a vis the new redshirt rule. I’m not asking about freshmen, such as Parsons, who we know will play every game.

vis a vis

Wow. Math and fancy words. What are you doing on this site?

The follow up question is: "How many will only play 4 games so that the redshirt can be maintained"
I think that Parson, Pinegar will play 4+. After what Slade did last week I think that he only has 2 more games for the season. The kid just needs more experience.
Any other thoughts??

-Luketa
-Parsons
-Pinegar
-Mustipher
-Slade
-Tarburton

Freiermuth and Checa, too.

The follow up question is: "How many will only play 4 games so that the redshirt can be maintained"
I think that Parson, Pinegar will play 4+. After what Slade did last week I think that he only has 2 more games for the season. The kid just needs more experience.
Any other thoughts??

I believe all the true freshmen that have played except Tarburton will not redshirt. Yes, Slade had ball security issues which is a BIG issue with CJF. But I still believe CJF keeps playing him. But when Simmons comes back, hopefully this coming week, Tarburton may not play until there is another DE injury or in garbage time late in the season (for the last 2 of his 4 games)

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT