ADVERTISEMENT

How best to say Goodbye to 2020?

A good enema would be the appropriate way to spend the last few moments of 2020.

l9wshck.jpg

I‘m about to go to Starbucks for my last vanilla latte of 2020. I think I’ll piss in it before drinking it. Seems like a fitting end to the year, and I deserve it.

Kick off 2021 with Notre Dame getting a thorough butt kicking.
John Deere tractor real busy!
Taunt body bags.
Get them down to their disaster QB and knock him out of the game.
Make them give up due to a mercy beating sometime in the 3rd quarter.

Ran to a store earlier and saw a gal I haven't seen in quite a few years and she looked really good and I strike up a nice conversation (thru masks). She had incredible blue eyes they were melting me. Just as I'm ready to ask her to grab a drink, the dyke of all dykes comes around the corner and puts her arm around her and kisses her cheek. That's 2020

Ran to a store earlier and saw a gal I haven't seen in quite a few years and she looked really good and I strike up a nice conversation (thru masks). She had incredible blue eyes they were melting me. Just as I'm ready to ask her to grab a drink, the dyke of all dykes comes around the corner and puts her arm around her and kisses her cheek. That's 2020

In true 2020 fashion, I think you may have missed an even better opportunity.

CtZSo0UVYAAECaN.jpg

I‘m about to go to Starbucks for my last vanilla latte of 2020. I think I’ll piss in it before drinking it. Seems like a fitting end to the year, and I deserve it.
Nah, you soiling your own latte is under your control. The barista pissing in your latte is so 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT