ADVERTISEMENT

Hope that the coaches are…

Hansard looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane. Huge disappointment which should make all realize not to look at STARS but offers from schools. Hansard has trashed talked on plays out of bounds earlier this year. I guess he can comment on plays since he has such a good view from the bench.

…chewing out #53’s azz for shoving the Maryland qb when he was out of bounds. Could have cost the game, and a terrible look for Penn State.
When I saw the TV replay I had the same reaction. Dumb. But, this morning I watched a slo-mo video and saw #53 was moving backward when he pushed the QB away. Still, looks dumb.

It was a poor decision on Walker’s part, no doubt. My guess is the coaches will address it.

That said, many on this very board were whining about our OL lacking a “nasty streak”. Well, there it is. He just needs to move it to when he is actually ON the field.

It was a poor decision on Walker’s part, no doubt. My guess is the coaches will address it.

That said, many on this very board were whining about our OL lacking a “nasty streak”. Well, there it is. He just needs to move it to when he is actually ON the field.
It was #53 Fred Hansard, not Walker. The announcers made a point of correcting who done it.

Also, you should include #1 and #16 unsportsmanlike penalities after the fumble recovery. That put the offense

Also, you should include #1 and #16 unsportsmanlike penalities after the fumble recovery. That put the offense in a hole.
Add Joey Porter to that list times 1,000. That dude runs his mouth all the time, gets beat then clutches and grabs for a PI penalty. His act gets old.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Add Joey Porter to that list times 1,000. That dude runs his mouth all the time, gets beat then clutches and grabs for a PI penalty. His act gets old.

He’s definitely handsy, but he’s good. Call it high risk high reward style of play. Porter and Castro-Fields aren’t perfect in their coverage but they’re both having excellent years all around. #5 was especially physical against Maryland which you love to see. I’ll add that Hardy has turned into a real player, and keaton ellis has potential if he can learn to turn his head around in coverage. Plenty of secondary talent on this team.

Not a fan of taunting sidelines but I could not care less about on-field trash talking. If it offends you maybe don’t watch football since it happens in literally every game I’ve ever been a part of.

You can play hard without all of the look at me a-hole stuff, I did for many years. I guess you wouldn't know about that.
For sure you can, did it myself and would prefer everyone play that way. But it doesn’t need to bother you if others have a different style on the field.

I’ve seen some BS from penn state players I don’t like, like the taunting, the spitting, and the “ turnover card” that was truly embarrassing, but a DB jawing at a WR? Doesn’t bother me.

Reactions: bison13
We should be pissed off at Joey Porter Jr., who holds and grabs on almost every play and just so happened to get flagged twice in a row in the critical part of the game.
The other four DB's who played a lot had exceptionally high post game grades --- Porter had a horrible 44. He has all the physical tools, but has to put them together and stop holding so frequently. He still has a tremendous upside.

Reactions: bison13
That’s insulting.

Don’t ever call me Irish again.

You spent all those hours chap schticking chap moo' in ya dry hands shooting Js up like white trash extra medium klass Kobe Bird and just mad Mark Jones was spinnin to the oldies 6 2 Tim Duncan big boi spinning did moar 4 less. They didnt even say Kobe unironically all that white boy noise, it was just the TD spin move like Terrell Davis 2 when he got a migrane from listenin to ya mama during the Super Bowl. He had to scoot.

You spent all those hours chap schticking chap moo' in ya dry hands shooting Js up like white trash extra medium klass Kobe Bird and just mad Mark Jones was spinnin to the oldies 6 2 Tim Duncan big boi spinning did moar 4 less. They didnt even say Kobe unironically all that white boy noise, it was just the TD spin move like Terrell Davis 2 when he got a migrane from listenin to ya mama during the Super Bowl. He had to scoot.
Thanks Boomhaeur.

What on Earth

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT