ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Steelers: Ficken Is STILL Available!

They can't bring Scobee back after this week. Go get Novak, let Ficken have a freakin' chance, anything. Scobee has missed more FG's this year than Suisham had the past two.

Just pathetic. Cut the loss of the draft pick and get rid of this guy.

100% agree
He helped lose the patriots game too
Steelers won this game tonight twice.
Two missed field goals in the last 2 minutes? He's gone

They absolutely should give Ficken a chance. He's clutch, and it would be a great story.

Very questionable decisions and play calling in the last few minutes

This is good also.

@DocInRealLife: Deflated, Scobee drubs on back to the locker room, he winds up to kick himself...NO, WIDE RIGHT! MY GOODNESS HOW EMBARRASSING!

Was Ficken that consistent to be able to kick in the NFL? I seem to remember him missing alot of FG and have issues also. He was good last season, but if you miss one kick in the NFL you are on the chopping block, can he handle that pressure?

I still don't know if he can kick the ball well enough for kick offs. He doesn't have the strongest leg.

Was Ficken that consistent to be able to kick in the NFL? I seem to remember him missing alot of FG and have issues also. He was good last season, but if you miss one kick in the NFL you are on the chopping block, can he handle that pressure?

I still don't know if he can kick the ball well enough for kick offs. He doesn't have the strongest leg.

24-29 last year.. 8-9 from 40-49. At one point, every kick that wasn't blocked, he made. Ficken kicked the game winner vs Cental Florida, the game tying fg vs OSU and the game tying fg vs BC.. he's seen failure and he overcame it. Kid is tough minded and clutch. Leg got stronger over time. Getting the ball up on some of his fgs that were blocked and kickoff distance would be the only negatives, but as we've seen, he continues to improve. Would be great to see him get a shot.

Reactions: PSUriseANDfire
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT