ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Glov… Grand Teton search

You can add Joe Manix, Barnaby Jones, Magnum-Tom Selleck, and Detective Joe Hunter!
I knew that you were a badass like Joe Mannix - driving too fast, drinking like a fish, and smoking like a chimney. I picked this out of the below article on Mannix, "According to one count, he was shot 17 times and sustained 55 concussions during the series’ 194 episodes." Great opening theme with him kicking A$$ too. What a show!

I didn't know that he played at UCLA under John Wooden.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Apparently her remains were found in the Bridger-Teton National Forest....Spread Creek area...Fished that stream a hundred times. A beautiful area but a spot at the end of August one would have to be aware of the bears in that area. My guess, he killed her, buried her somehow and bears found the body.

Not ready to convict him yet. Perhaps they had another fight and she jumped off a cliff. He panics......’OMG, the cops saw us fighting and now they will think I killed her’ and drives away. Now he is screwed.

Will wait for more evidence. The crime scene will tell the FBI much more. While the upper echelons are corrupt the women and men on the ground are pretty amazing.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Not ready to convict him yet. Perhaps they had another fight and she jumped off a cliff. He panics......’OMG, the cops saw us fighting and now they will think I killed her’ and drives away. Now he is screwed.

Will wait for more evidence. The crime scene will tell the FBI much more. While the upper echelons are corrupt the women and men on the ground are pretty amazing.

Oh, he’s screwed alright - and so is his family if they don’t start talking

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT