ADVERTISEMENT

Herbstreit: "PSU has no chance".

PSU has exactly 1 proven WR and we're not likely to beat UM running between the tackles. So what's the solution? I think we have to get our best athletes in space and I think Singleton is a good athlete.
I think the key is utilizing the TEs and WRs must step up. Singleton's not the answer IMO
That said, I'd love to be wrong and him to finally play how most thought he would

You naive fools. Yurcich sucks, the oline sucks, Allar sucks….. we will be lucky to score.

How can they make such a certain prediction? Michigan is totally untested and their ability is unknown. The best team they have played is Rutgers. All the rest were total cupcakes. Michigan might be great or they might be lousy. There is no way to know.

Herbstreit is a ball licker like Bill Hillgrove.

Reactions: EPC FAN
I think the key is utilizing the TEs and WRs must step up. Singleton's not the answer IMO
That said, I'd love to be wrong and him to finally play how most thought he would
I've called for using Singleton in the slot but the staff obviously disagrees.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
For the record, Herbstreit said it would be a close game but Ohio State would win.
The OP of course makes it sounds like Herbie said it would be 45-0

Last edited:
Wow. Across-the-board the experts say no.

Meanwhile, line now at 2.5.
Looks like the experts were right. PSU never stood a chance today. I applaud UM leadership and Harbaugh for effectively telling the B10 leadership to “eff themselves” (I’m not so many words). Something the weak and feeble leadership at PSU will never do.

Reactions: NoBareFeet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT