ADVERTISEMENT

Heisman show

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
they started showing how SB was in the lead going into tOSU game, and lost the lead through that game and MSU game. focus was on his lack of rushing yards and low ypc avg.

you can point to the loss of Bates and the OL, which went into free fall after losing the LT. the OL wasnt that good with Bates, but became a major weak point after he went out. still maintain that PSU would have one at least one of those games (maybe both) if Bates and Bucholtz do not go down.

NFL draft will be interesting.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
ok so I haven't watched a heisman show in.....um....ever....but wtf? show highlights of the guys who are invited but don't show highlights of the guy who was the favorite and ended up not getting to go to New York....that's a douche move in my opinion....concentrate on the great play of the three finalists not how Saquon fell out of the race

It was likely a recap of the Heisman race all season. If they didn't include Saquon in that it would be inaccurate and disgraceful. Saquon didn't get the votes to be there but he was a factor for more than half the season

It was likely a recap of the Heisman race all season. If they didn't include Saquon in that it would be inaccurate and disgraceful. Saquon didn't get the votes to be there but he was a factor for more than half the season

they were actually complimentary to Saquon, and they said he lost the lead in those two games, but was #2 going into Rutgers. Bryce Love started to pass him during the final stretch with his gutsy performance vs ND. i think there was a late push to put last year's winner in NY, as he was having a good year.

they were actually complimentary to Saquon, and they said he lost the lead in those two games, but was #2 going into Rutgers. Bryce Love started to pass him during the final stretch with his gutsy performance vs ND. i think there was a late push to put last year's winner in NY, as he was having a good year.
They've loved Saquon all year so that's not surprising but glad to hear he's getting the kudos he earned

Such a dumb statement I am about to make

I think he comes back.

Zero reasons for him to come back but I think he will come back

If he does he's getting a lot of bad advice. RBs need to jump as soon as they're likely to be drafted. When you're a lock to be a top 10 pick (arguably the top pick) you jump. QBs can stay. RBs can't.

Reactions: psu2016
Zero reasons for him to come back but I think he will come back

I’ve thought about him potentially struggling with the decision, but I think it would be similar to when a momma bear chases the cub away when it’s time. Barkley is the best ever at Penn State, certainly at RB and likely at any position. He should go pro after the bowl game.

He needs to go pro top 5 pick but I think he wants to stay

Yeah if he decides to stay, I’d love to have him... but objectively, perhaps moving on is his best bet.

But it’s his life. Will honor his decision and hope all on this board will do so as well.

Truly one of the best to ever wear blue and white on every level.

If he stays...he can't. It would be just a horrible decision. He takes why too many hits (his carries don't tell the full story because of the RPOs) to stay. Plus, we all defenses will key on him again to force McSorley to beat them. Franklin and his inner circle need to stress this. Not the time to be selfish. Think of the kid who's going to destroy teams in the NFL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT