ADVERTISEMENT

Hear that ROAR, Penn State Alumni Association?

Mary QBA

Dec 4, 2014
Alumni Council election results were just announced and congratulations to the 9 PSAAforAll candidates who won seats. This was a resounding NO against the bylaws changes and shady dealings of the Nominating Committee. The ballot box has told the incumbents who voted for those changes that they voted the wrong way, and the Executive Board that we demand open and free elections.

Mike Kirschner, Toni Knoll, Brad Mitchell, Elizabeth Morgan, David Paterno, Jim Smith, Laurie Stanell, Gary Werkheiser and Susan Wilson love Penn State. They have vowed to try and return control of our alumni association to the dues paying stakeholders, and they know they are in for a battle. They have fought and won once, I know they will fight and win again.

Alumni Council election results were just announced and congratulations to the 9 PSAAforAll candidates who won seats. This was a resounding NO against the bylaws changes and shady dealings of the Nominating Committee. The ballot box has told the incumbents who voted for those changes that they voted the wrong way, and the Executive Board that we demand open and free elections.

Mike Kirschner, Toni Knoll, Brad Mitchell, Elizabeth Morgan, David Paterno, Jim Smith, Laurie Stanell, Gary Werkheiser and Susan Wilson love Penn State. They have vowed to try and return control of our alumni association to the dues paying stakeholders, and they know they are in for a battle. They have fought and won once, I know they will fight and win again.

Great news for all PSAAforAll candidates.

DO YOU HEAR THIS ...
th

....OR....
SHOULD I TURN IT UP FOR YOU

We voters must do what we can, one election at a time. As others have said, this is not a sprint but a marathon. We can't turn this around over night, but we can turn it around over time.

PSAA Election Results Prove Nominating Committee Unfit and Untrustworthy

To: PSAA
cc: Alumni Networking

Last Friday, I sent you a letter as to why I have treated PSAA’s Sustaining Life Member donation appeal with the contempt it earned when PSAA showed contempt for its members by excluding Elizabeth Morgan and Jim Smith from the ballot despite their successful petitions. The fact that both these candidates were in fact elected is good evidence that the Nominating Committee was acting on behalf of Keith Masser, Keith Eckel, and the other dishonest, self-serving, and incompetent “Trustees” who are continuing to damage Penn State to cover up their own mistakes.

As long as PSAA continues to operate as an appendage of the Masser faction, no alumnus should give it financial or any other kind of support. Donations can be directed to other Penn State activities that do not involve PSAA, or any control by the Board of Trustees.

As long as PSAA continues to operate as an appendage of the Masser faction, no alumnus should give it financial or any other kind of support. Donations can be directed to other Penn State activities that do not involve PSAA, or any control by the Board of Trustees.

There aren't any of those activities, though. All moneys go through one or the other. Even Thon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT