ADVERTISEMENT

Heads up subpoena servers: Baldwin is being honored at PSAA

Mary QBA

Dec 4, 2014
Capture.JPG

I guess Jerry Sandusky (also class of '66) wasn't able to attend.

Does the PSAA even pay attention?
Oh man, do they ever - NOT!! They have the same attitude as current chair Masser and ex-chair Peetz which is if you ignore a problem and pretend it doesn't exist then POOF!! It doesn't exist!! As a representative of the university Baldwin was present at a grand jury proceeding and represented herself as an attorney for an individual when everyone in the room (except that individual) knew she was really working on behalf of the university and therefore shouldn't have been in the room in the first place. Awesome ethics, no?? The PSAA chooses to stick its figurative head in the sand and pretend none of that bullshit happened.

Capture.JPG

I guess Jerry Sandusky (also class of '66) wasn't able to attend.
A true Pioneer in how to get reprimanded by the OAG, threatened with contempt and obstruction charges and somehow receive a proffer:

Also a Pioneer in how to get into a GJ by avoiding a Yes or No question and having it take 4 years for higher judges to admonish the parties in this game:

A true Pioneer in how to get reprimanded by the OAG, threatened with contempt and obstruction charges and somehow receive a proffer:

Also a Pioneer in how to get into a GJ by avoiding a Yes or No question and having it take 4 years for higher judges to admonish the parties in this game:

'Close enough.'

- Feudale

Is it Baldwin in particular being honored by the PSAA or is it her Class of 1966 that is being honored as "Pioneers" because it's been 50 years since the class graduated? Even if it's the latter, I wouldn't have used her photo to promote the event.

There's no reference to Baldwin posted on PSAA's Twitter or Facebook pages right now.

Last edited:
Boy do I feel slighted. 1966 was the first class of the pioneering five year BS-MD program with Jefferson, starting in 1963, graduating from Penn State in 1966 and Jefferson Medical College in 1968. I've never been indicted for anything. Perhaps had any of the 29 of us been we would have been honored by the PSAA. Really can't imagine they couldn't have found someone in the class of '66 less controversial and more deserving.

Boy do I feel slighted. 1966 was the first class of the pioneering five year BS-MD program with Jefferson, starting in 1963, graduating from Penn State in 1966 and Jefferson Medical College in 1968. I've never been indicted for anything. Perhaps had any of the 29 of us been we would have been honored by the PSAA. Really can't imagine they couldn't have found someone in the class of '66 less controversial and more deserving.

you should tweet that to these idiots

Reactions: 91Joe95
My guess is that Baldwin is not being honored individually but that she is attending this weekend's Class of '66 reunion and that a PSAA intern snapped the photo and posted it on Facebook before the intern's supervisor discovered it and ordered it taken down.

If someone actually has facts at variance with this, please post them.

My guess is that Baldwin is not being honored individually but that she is attending this weekend's Class of '66 reunion and that a PSAA intern snapped the photo and posted it on Facebook before the intern's supervisor discovered it and ordered it taken down.

If someone actually has facts at variance with this, please post them.

Even if true , it is sad and tone deaf.

Hope the next one is Jerry Sandusky, with a post of " Friends who are unable to attend, we'll miss you Jerry!"

That's an incredible exchange. I'm not a lawyer but it sounds like perjury to me, or presenting purposely misleading information.

'Close enough.'

- Feudale

Odd, that was Feudale's response to Corbutt's mis-plead seminal SWIGJ Application dated May 1, 2009 as well that did not include the REQUISITE DECLARATION by SWIGJ Law that the "Subject Matter" fell within SWIGJ Subject-Matter Jurisdiction and the matter involved public corruption or organized crime related matters (e.g., RICO related matters) - go figure!?!? LMFAO....:eek:o_O:confused::rolleyes:

Reactions: Ski and 91Joe95
You are not B&I trustee material. That level of transparency has no place at Penn State.

To be fair, isn't Dambly a governor appointee? In fact, wasn't he appointed by Rendell and re-appointed by Corbett? How crooked do you have to be to be awarded by corrupt governors from both parties?

Reactions: 91Joe95 and cment
To be fair, isn't Dambly a governor appointee? In fact, wasn't he appointed by Rendell and re-appointed by Corbett? How crooked do you have to be to be awarded by corrupt governors from both parties?

You're correct that he was a governor appointee. However, a governor appointee has to be approved by the PA Senate before they become a member of the PSU BOT. It's not uncommon when the governor is of one political party, and the PA Senate is run by another political party, that deals are made on appointments. That's what happened with Dambly. Sen. Dominic Pileggi was the Republican leader of the PA Senate for the last part of Rendell's term. Pileggi was Dambly's backer, and Rendell and Pileggi made a deal that Rendell would get one of the nominations, and Pileggi would get the other. Dambly was then re-nominated by Corbett, and subsequently approved by the PA Senate as Corbett was heading out of office.

Reactions: Royal_Coaster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT