ADVERTISEMENT

Hack post on the Pitt board.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Wow, look who agreed with a "cult" post over there. Clearly someone who really cares about Penn State.

Wow, look who agreed with a "cult" post over there. Clearly someone who really cares about Penn State.
The Pantherliar is a cult. A cult of some of the most truly ignorant, stupid, low-lifes I have ever seen. Some folks on that board have serious mental issues and are likely mentally ill. There is no way a normal, well adjusted, mentally balanced human being makes some of the comments that I have seen on that board. Rivals should give that place a permanent death penalty.

The Pantherliar is a cult. A cult of some of the most truly ignorant, stupid, low-lifes I have ever seen. Some folks on that board have serious mental issues and are likely mentally ill. There is no way a normal, well adjusted, mentally balanced human being makes some of the comments that I have seen on that board. Rivals should give that place a permanent death penalty.

It's only like 4 people with a bunch of user names. They think if they change the color of their text nobody will figure out it's just the same lunatics over and over.

It's only like 4 people with a bunch of user names. They think if they change the color of their text nobody will figure out it's just the same lunatics over and over.

I think this is a lot of what is happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT