ADVERTISEMENT

Greeting, Lions of Mount Nittany

Oct 14, 2003
The King and his brethren are making final preparations for the voyage Eastward, to State College, Pennsylvania. Fine selections of meats have been smoked. Growlers of ale fully stocked. The RV is not lacking Oatmeal Creme Pies.

The King anticipates another memorable weekend of respectful fellowship to commence in the RV lot this weekend. We shall place our chalices and other provisions onto the tables, and march to big arena, where yet another valiant contest will commence.

The King expects this contest to gain regard as yet another classic leather-bound volume in the great collection of battles to have transpired between these rivals. The home congregation will doubtless be thunderous in their applause, and The King's eardrums will ache, regardless of outcome.

May the travels be safe, the ale be splendid, and the fellowship full. Cheers!

The King and his brethren are making final preparations for the voyage Eastward, to State College, Pennsylvania. Fine selections of meats have been smoked. Growlers of ale fully stocked. The RV is not lacking Oatmeal Creme Pies.

The King anticipates another memorable weekend of respectful fellowship to commence in the RV lot this weekend. We shall place our chalices and other provisions onto the tables, and march to big arena, where yet another valiant contest will commence.

The King expects this contest to gain regard as yet another classic leather-bound volume in the great collection of battles to have transpired between these rivals. The home congregation will doubtless be thunderous in their applause, and The King's eardrums will ache, regardless of outcome.

The Return of the King! Welcome!

Is this the true King or merely an aberration? An imposter? A shadow of a memory of the past that haunts all this prelude of Halloween?

As evidence to make one ponder the truth I present that this King is listed as a new member yet the registration date is Oct 14th 2003, hardly a new member. And in that he has posted a paltry two posts yet has 75 reactions. And the only other post was on Sept 28th, 2018. And that post and this one contain the exact same verbiage, suggesting some hypnotic powers may be at play.

So I ask, is this the true King or a sorcerer with the special powers of Rasputin? Who has been granted the powers to manipulate the Rivals data base? Be cautious of which chalice from which you drink.

Beware, my friends, of this interloper. After all this is Buckeye week!

Last edited:
Welcome to the King and his minions...may their travel be safe...

It’s always epic when the Nits throw all they have at the feet of the Bucks. Games are always close and the Beav will be rocking. Remember my lord it’s Halloween Wknd and spirits will be high and powerful as we will call on all sorcerers to bare heavy arms for when the Buckeye nation invades for the first time since 2018. When wasn’t there a memorable game vs these two in The Happy Valley?

It has been a long time, much too long, since we have had visit to this board of THE KING AD BUCK! Welcome back King. I am having a rush of memorable threads running through my head. I have but one question, have you made it back to Canada lately?

Reactions: cment

Regina mortua est; vivat Rex!

Reactions: psu00
I can hear the clip-clop of the coconut shells echoing thru Penn's Woods. Will you be bringing the minstrels?

Is this the true King or merely an aberration? An imposter? A shadow of a memory of the past that haunts all this prelude of Halloween?

As evidence to make one ponder the truth I present that this King is listed as a new member yet the registration date is Oct 14th 2003, hardly a new member. And in that he has posted a paltry two posts yet has 75 reactions. And the only other post was on Sept 28th, 2018. And that post and this one contain the exact same verbiage, suggesting some hypnotic powers may be at play.

So I ask, is this the true King or a sorcerer with the special powers of Rasputin? Who has been granted the powers to manipulate the Rivals data base? Be cautious of which chalice from which you drink.

Beware, my friends, of this interloper. After all this is Buckeye week!
Lets test him. What was his preferred beverage while here in Pennsylvania?

Lets test him. What was his preferred beverage while here in Pennsylvania?
That would be the exceptional lager from Pottsville. It pairs well with Oatmeal Creme Pies, smoked meats, and collegiate football.

And no, The King has not recently been in Windsor, Canada. He did visit Detroit last March for the NCAA wrestling tournament, but did not traverse the Ambassador Bridge.

The King no longer posts except for during PSU week. He is generally too busy tending to the needs of his kingdom.

I can hear the clip-clop of the coconut shells echoing thru Penn's Woods. Will you be bringing the minstrels?
A valid question. The King will be in the Valley of Happiness with The Queen, as well as a few trusted associates. We shall partake in the usual fellowship amongst Lions. The kick of the football whilst the sun is high will be a different experience. The King will perhaps this time remember more of the gridiron action, and less of the aftermath.

That would be the exceptional lager from Pottsville. It pairs well with Oatmeal Creme Pies, smoked meats, and collegiate football.

And no, The King has not recently been in Windsor, Canada. He did visit Detroit last March for the NCAA wrestling tournament, but did not traverse the Ambassador Bridge.

The King no longer posts except for during PSU week. He is generally too busy tending to the needs of his kingdom.
Greetings and salutations to the King and his court

Reactions: NedFromYork

Me thinks he is genuine, authentic and bona fide. Welcome your Highness.

Recalling the exploits on your epic visit to Canada was a pleasant memory of a time in the past.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
Jimmy likes the King. Jimmy thinks the King is funny. George is getting angry.

Has the King dabbled further in a recreational sport which is popular in the waters of Penns Woods? I recall a post expressing an interest....WELCOME BACK!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT