ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings, Nittany Lions

Oct 14, 2003
The King and his brethren are making final preparations for the voyage Eastward, to State College, Pennsylvania. Fine selections of meats have been smoked. Growlers of ale fully stocked. The RV is not lacking Oatmeal Creme Pies.

The King anticipates another memorable weekend of respectful fellowship to commence in the RV lot this evening. And tomorrow night, we shall place our chalices and other provisions onto the tables, and march to big arena, where yet another valiant contest will commence.

The King expects this contest to gain regard as yet another classic leather-bound volume in the great collection of battles to have transpired between these rivals. The home congregation will doubtless be thunderous in their applause, and The King's eardrums will ache, regardless of outcome.

May the travels be safe, the ale be splendid, and the fellowship full. Cheers!

sunny-pie-21.gif

The King and his brethren are making final preparations for the voyage Eastward, to State College, Pennsylvania. Fine selections of meats have been smoked. Growlers of ale fully stocked. The RV is not lacking Oatmeal Creme Pies.

The King anticipates another memorable weekend of respectful fellowship to commence in the RV lot this evening. And tomorrow night, we shall place our chalices and other provisions onto the tables, and march to big arena, where yet another valiant contest will commence.

The King expects this contest to gain regard as yet another classic leather-bound volume in the great collection of battles to have transpired between these rivals. The home congregation will doubtless be thunderous in their applause, and The King's eardrums will ache, regardless of outcome.

Your majesty, you are always welcome here and in Beaver Stadium. Enjoy the libations.

Dilly dilly!

Just an FYI, the RV parking situation has changed dramatically since your last visit. If you don't already have an overnight pass, they will make you park the RV at something called Grange Park.

The King lives!!!

Reactions: JJTopp99
We'll send our very best to greet you and give you losing football picks as well as pics of his boner.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Hole Lee Homebored

wait for it

GTFO and close the gate behind you

+1

I have no doubt King, that if you had lived 2,000 years ago, and if it were December, you would following a Star with 2 others.:)

Reactions: Ranger Dan

When I think back to all my years of following Penn State football, home or away, win or lose, it is oppposing fans like the King that create those warm memories that I will cherish all my life. Too many college fans today are filled with anger and hostility. I see the vitriol expressed all too often on this board, and others. It's yet another reason that I lost my passion for the game.

Good to hear from ya King Ad. Enjoy the game - always welcome in the Valley of Happiness.

King Ad Buck is truly KING of irreverent pre-game humor and banter. It's good to be KING!!! Long Live The KING!!
Burger-King-NFL.jpg

But, we'll have NONE of this from the Bucks, KING...
39c.gif

Or THIS...
tBiABO.gif

May you return to Columbus fully hydrated, exhilerated and disappointed!! Safe travels and God bless! ;)

Dilly Dilly

There was a rumor that the angels of avalon had ushered the King into glory. I'm glad to see the reports were false.

Reactions: fairgambit

Dear King,

I shamefully, sheepishly and figuratively must point out that the King has no clothes. You refer to our lions as "rivals" yet your brethren constantly tell us we are not your "rivals" as does our own royal court by referring to us as "unrivaled". So I ask you King, what should we do with your subjects who visit our lands referring to us as such, and to our own royal court who say we are "unrivaled"? This is quite the perplexing predicament.

A lowly serf named 10 Years After

When I think back to all my years of following Penn State football, home or away, win or lose, it is oppposing fans like the King that create those warm memories that I will cherish all my life. Too many college fans today are filled with anger and hostility. I see the vitriol expressed all too often on this board, and others. It's yet another reason that I lost my passion for the game.
I remember fondly the great Bama fauns in NO, wonderful people and fans. Have the people reading this were probably not alive then.

Reactions: fairgambit
Greetings your Majesty, you're proof that there are good people everywhere, even in Buckeye land ;) Safe travels and I hope you enjoy your visit to Happy Valley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT