ADVERTISEMENT

Good night to add to the ignore list

Keep the hot takes coming

Missed the game; was at a housewarming party. I DVR'd it but will probably not watch - any 'quick and dirty' or story summary worth looking at? I did hear about the missed FG.

Missed the game; was at a housewarming party. I DVR'd it but will probably not watch - any 'quick and dirty' or story summary worth looking at? I did hear about the missed FG.

MSU got every bounce the entire game, and a ton of shady calls. PSU still should have won, but let them hang around, and the 4th quarter collapse was inevitable.

We were outcoached. That about sums it up. The coaches lack mental toughness abd it is reflected with the players. There needs to be an overhaul of coordinators @ seasons end. Time for a different offensive scheme. Will never become elite with this type of scheme. Consistent trouble with closing out games against the better teams.

I just got back. It was disappointing to say the least. If you can't make that crucial 1st down to run out the clock, you don't deserve to win.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
MSU got every bounce the entire game, and a ton of shady calls. PSU still should have won, but let them hang around, and the 4th quarter collapse was inevitable.
The worst of the shady calls was when PSU STOPPED MSU on 3rd down around midfield...until Windsor got called for a bogus defensive holding... of course MSU scored soon thereafter...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT