ADVERTISEMENT

Good news about the pending hurricane...

It's sad, but I feel like its ratings driven. If there is ONE model that lands this thing on the coast they are going to use it. If they said it was most likely going to go out to sea from the start it would generate zero ratings for the news stations. Ever since "Storm of the Century" John Bolaris, I've had zero faith in anything being scientificly accurate but more fantastically hyped up so eyes are on the sets

Reactions: Victor E. Bell
To those experts above, are there more parameters in the Euro model that helps refinement, thus the need for more computation? Just out of curiosity, play w/ 7-12 parameters on occasion in my line of work.

To those experts above, are there more parameters in the Euro model that helps refinement, thus the need for more computation? Just out of curiosity, play w/ 7-12 parameters on occasion in my line of work.

That data really isn't publicly available but it's known that the euro does a better job of mixing the data with its superior physics scheme than the GFS

LOL - Bastardi (and embarrassment to PSU) is always a day late. He talks good though.

Good golly fish. Your made up BS attack posts reflect very poorly on you.

Fortunately PSU doesn't need to be embarrassed by you, because when you make up silly, dishonest horse pucky... That only reflects upon you.

I am not a meteorologist but this Hurricane apparently sucks for people in the business. It's on its own time. Does what it wants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT