ADVERTISEMENT

Game 3: Pitt, Beaver Stadium, Noon, ABC

8AM on Saturday?? I hope he isn't expecting a big audience since most people interested in the game will actually be going to the game instead of watching some schlub do a radio show. If the guy had any balls he'd do his show near the stadium instead of in a nearly empty restaurant.
Still probably a higher attendance there than a pitt home game

Love reading Pitt fans rationalize a 45 point loss as a close game. Those conditions benefited Pitt and they still lost by 45. Psu had a missed Fg, 2 fumbles, and a Long TD pass called back. Looking forward to one last beatdown

Imagine losing to Ohio State 51-6 and thinking it was close. That’s how Pitt fans operate

Love reading Pitt fans rationalize a 45 point loss as a close game. Those conditions benefited Pitt and they still lost by 45. Psu had a missed Fg, 2 fumbles, and a Long TD pass called back. Looking forward to one last beatdown

Imagine losing to Ohio State 51-6 and thinking it was close. That’s how Pitt fans operate
And they believe it was one fumbled punt that cost them the game. Not sure what game they were watching.

Reactions: psu00
20180908scPittPSU-34-6-1568212331.jpg

Pitt-Penn State key matchup: Panther tackles vs. Yetur Gross-Matos and the pass rush

JOHN MCGONIGAL
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
jmcgonigal@post-gazette.com

What is "Clean Passer Rating"? Clean? Do they deduct points for your uniform getting dirty to determine the "Passer Rating"?
Think of “clean” as meaning “unpressured.” Not sure why they didn’t include his passer rating under pressure in that graphic - he’s been very good under pressure so far too, albeit with the two game sample size.

So, I had a feeling that Franklin’s “we changed our signals” talk was just a little bit of gamesmanship, and boy oh boy did Weird Pat ever take the bait.

So, I had a feeling that Franklin’s “we changed our signals” talk was just a little bit of gamesmanship, and boy oh boy did Weird Pat ever take the bait.

Wow, did he ever take the bait. Nobody asked about it so he was like, "So how about those signals? Is anyone going to ask me about them?" Apparently it's been on his mind for the past couple days and he had to get it off his chest even though nobody else cared enough to ask. As always, Franklin is having a blast living inside Dooz' head.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJPSU
Duzzi was a mess. Makes fun of Franklin for changing their signals. Then goes into examples of when teams have stolen defensive signals. So it's dumb because the Pitt QB doesn't look over to the sidelines after he goes to the LOS. Like they couldn't change that if they had our freaking signals? Whatever.

The hurry up to the line, start a snap count, and then look over to the coaches isn’t about stealing signals!!!

What a Moron, Duzz is such an idiot.

It’s about hurrying up and making the defense show what they are going to do front and coverage wise, then the OC will call a play based on what the defense has / is showing. It has nothing to do at all with stealing signals.

Reactions: Judge Smails
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT