ADVERTISEMENT

FYI... PSU FOOTBALL PLAYERS & FRANKLIN NOW ON XM COLLEGE SPORTS CHANNEL

They asked Barkley to give all his freakish stats.... he is incredible... said his fastest 40 he has been clocked is 4.29.. they don't max benching but the formula used says his max would 455/460 .... squat is 650 ...clean 405... vertical leap 38 inches... broad jump 10ft 10in... :cool:

Thanks for this, I cancelled my SXM subscription, trying to save a few bucks. Hated to miss this tho.

Reactions: bwifan
Franklin, Barkley, Cabinda, McSorley and others... XM CHANNEL 84

Franklin, Moorhead, and Pry.

Trace, Saquon, Mike G, Cabinda.

Other than the commercials, it was 2 solid hours of PSU football.

Pretty much the same comments we have heard from everyone since the beginning of training camp. Franklin did indicate he expects the offense to take another step forward given the familiarity and experience.

Moorhead specifically mentioned JJ as stepping up - we've heard this since the spring, so it's good to hear it again currently.

All of our players speak well and represent themselves and the school very well imo.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Great conversation by Neuheisel with McSorely. Stated he and his sons were Joe's guest for a game and that the starting QB first off the bus was one of the best pregame traditions they have seen. Never seen anything like that.
Joe liked him and he always speaks well of him on his show when his name comes up.

They asked Barkley to give all his freakish stats.... he is incredible... said his fastest 40 he has been clocked is 4.29.. they don't max benching but the formula used says his max would 455/460 .... squat is 650 ...clean 405... vertical leap 38 inches... broad jump 10ft 10in... :cool:
Wow.

If he does the Indy combine (there may be no reason for him to do it), I'll be curious to see how he does in the shuttle around cones, where I think he'll be one of the best. In addition to his size, speed, and strength, his ability to cut and change directions is terrific. Not to mention his vision and anticipation, which is hard to measure, but a key ability for a running back.

Truly the whole package.

I hope not. I really hope he drops to late first round in the draft. It would be an absolute shame if he ends up with Cleveland or somewhere with a terrible football team.

Either that or someone trades up for him.

Be a crime if he ends up on a garbage team with no blocking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT