ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin plan to.................

They will still parse words and focus on the word 'plan'
His plans can change...

Saw the story that some Penn State fans were concerned after Tuesday comments. That is because media a holes like Jones, as well as other local media outlets, stirred the pot and purposely wanted to get folks worried. If I can channel Bob for a second, I hate us.

Reactions: BBrown
So what? Franklin says a lot of stuff. Some of that stuff has blown up in his face.

I am of the firm belief that it's in Penn State football's best interest if he leaves. If he stays, we may have an occasional very good year but we'll generally bat below our potential. Seriously, he's lost to inferior teams from Michigan State in 2 years running. Michigan State! They're a program which has vast structural inferiorities in comparison to Penn State.

But they beat James Franklin.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
So what? Franklin says a lot of stuff. Some of that stuff has blown up in his face.

I am of the firm belief that it's in Penn State football's best interest if he leaves. If he stays, we may have an occasional very good year but we'll generally bat below our potential. Seriously, he's lost to inferior teams from Michigan State in 2 years running. Michigan State! They're a program which has vast structural inferiorities in comparison to Penn State.

That game can be played both ways. We beat OSU in 2016 when most people feel OSU should have won. We beat UW in the Fiesta Bowl when many people felt the Huskies had the best defense in the country. Sometimes the team everyone thinks should win simply doesn't. It happens at all levels of sport. But yeah, Franklin is the only person it happens to. :rolleyes:

Why are you here?

Saw the story that some Penn State fans were concerned after Tuesday comments. That is because media a holes like Jones, as well as other local media outlets, stirred the pot and purposely wanted to get folks worried. If I can channel Bob for a second, I hate us.

Journalism thrives on conflict. It is not a conspiracy.

Reactions: Nittany_93

Douche

I plan to LMAO at these speculations. How many on this board have ever been to LA.? If you had, you would LYAO at this whole idea. LA is a spit hole with high costs, high taxes, poor air to breathe and hours of traffic jams.

Damn straight. I have to travel there frequently as company headquarters is there; only saving grace is that it is Culver City, so I can from LAX to hotel, hotel tonoffice, office to LAX without getting into a highway.

Don’t know how CA companies can afford to recruit out of state employees. A colleague recently moved from Hopkins to UCSF and I asked him how he could afford the move. Answer: I hope I win the faculty lottery for subsidized housing.

Could it be Jones is simply full of shit??
082.gif

I plan to LMAO at these speculations. How many on this board have ever been to LA.? If you had, you would LYAO at this whole idea. LA is a spit hole with high costs, high taxes, poor air to breathe and hours of traffic jams.

Could be worse. Could move to live where you do and have to deal with narrow minded unintelligent trash.

LA seems like Disney World given that option.

They beat Harbaugh too! Took Jimmy a veteran team and a pedestrian MSU offense to finally win one!!! Hairball is now only 2-4 v lowly MSU!!!

Were you calling for Joe’s head every year when he consistently lost to Iowa? Just curious.

Reactions: FightOnState
I would think that Urban to USC makes a lot more sense....Urban and OSU would probably both like to be gone from one another.....Urban has actually been a head coach West of the Mississippi before as well....

You probably know a lot about things blowing on your face.

Could be worse. Could move to live where you do and have to deal with narrow minded unintelligent trash.

LA seems like Disney World given that option.
So what part is wrong? Traffic is bad. The air is bad. Taxes are high. Seems you may be narrow minded if the obvious is not obvious to you.

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
This thread is enlightening and entertaining. I’m amazed at the number of posters who have strong opinions about a place they’ve never lived and probably never visited.

Reactions: PSUFBFAN
And by the way, and most importantly, it is not a football town. Baseball, basketball, yes. But not football.

It's pretty obvious that Dave Jones is pulling out all the stops so that he can go to a "daily" newspaper that is published 4 days a week instead of the current 3 days a week.

I would think that Urban to USC makes a lot more sense....Urban and OSU would probably both like to be gone from one another.....Urban has actually been a head coach West of the Mississippi before as well....

To even for one second to think Urby will EVER coach anywhere else after tOSU, well, I’ll be kind and just leave it at “you have one hell of a vivid imagination”.

Reactions: NittanyOpp

So what was your boy jimmy’s excuse for losing to them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT