ADVERTISEMENT

Francis Duggan

niteowlgt

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
I see the West Shore native is going to Iowa as his parents are moving there. I was just curious, were his parents given a job like Spencer Lee's father?

As I've said before, if the best Iowa can do, even with HR money, is to get Larry Lee a job at a middling liberal arts college in Iowa after he was at one of the top national universities, they are doing corruption wrong. It's like telling a chef at one of the top restaurants in the country that you got them a job at TGI Fridays.

It was a stupid concept from the get-go. Iowa did not get Larry Lee that job.

As I've said before, if the best Iowa can do, even with HR money, is to get Larry Lee a job at a middling liberal arts college in Iowa after he was at one of the top national universities, they are doing corruption wrong. It's like telling a chef at one of the top restaurants in the country that you got them a job at TGI Fridays.

It was a stupid concept from the get-go. Iowa did not get Larry Lee that job.
Why concern yourself with Larry Lee so much?

Reactions: minnhawkeye
Not certain the parents are moving. Keep in mind this is his 4th high school in 4 years and they have all ended the same way. His brother, who is walking on at Iowa, is on his 3rd college in as many years. You can do the math on this one....

I imagine Duggan wins a state title and then comes to Iowa but who knows from there.
I, for one, don't count on them sticking around though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT