ADVERTISEMENT

Football Four Penn State Football players accept Reese's Senior Bowl invite

I sure hope Dixon and King don’t get injured.

-_______-
They'll play in this senior bowl but chose to abandon their team for the Peach Bowl. Interesting. Thanks a lot boys. Maybe they could learn something about loyalty from the Michigan team that had no opt outs versus Alabama and Washington.

Last edited:
Absolutely. You have to go to Mobile for the week of practice in front of the NFL scouts. It's the combine before the combine.
Yep, that’s the big reason. For a middle round project it’s a chance to impress and move up. Individual workouts, interviews, seen against top competition. Even for guys that have a limited shot at being drafted it’s a big opportunity.

Reactions: dailybuck777
They'll play in this senior bowl but chose to abandon their team for the Peach Bowl. Interesting. Thanks a lot boys. Maybe they could learn something about loyalty from the Michigan team that had no opt outs versus Alabama and Washington.
Yeah one team playing for a national championship vs a glorified blue white game. Guys laid it on the line for PSU they had nothing to prove in exhibition game. I appreciate their efforts for state time to move on and make their money.

Reactions: bytir
Yeah one team playing for a national championship vs a glorified blue white game. Guys laid it on the line for PSU they had nothing to prove in exhibition game. I appreciate their efforts for state time to move on and make their money.
sorry, not good enough. Team means TEAM. Those selfish players put their teammates in jeopardy. I get it but that isn't good enough. If you don't want to play in the team games, go to a different team.

Reactions: cyrizzle
Bawoomph!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT