ADVERTISEMENT

For those banned from the Liar

And I see Narduzzi went high again in this morning's paper.... this time on Duquesne. I guess he decided to pick on someone his own size this time.

For the record Akron>Pitt<Duquesne.

Keep going high, Doozie. Keep going high.

Reactions: PSUPride1
I think some of them are so emotionally invested in hating Penn State that they are in denial that the loss ever happened.

They just focus on the fact that they dominated TOP (yet couldn't score a TD until the 4th QTR) or Franklin is classless.

The loss did not occur in their mind.
They won't admit it to themselves.

Crazy.

Reactions: psu00 and PSUPride1
I think some of them are so emotionally invested in hating Penn State that they are in denial that the loss ever happened.

They just focus on the fact that they dominated TOP (yet couldn't score a TD until the 4th QTR) or Franklin is classless.

The loss did not occur in their mind.
They won't admit it to themselves.

Crazy.
I am as shocked as they are Pitt lost - I mean that brainiac Desmond Mush Mouth picked Pitt - can't believe he was wrong.

Reactions: PSUPride1
Truth of the matter is most of them aren't really Pitt "fans" per se. They definetly hate Penn State more than they like Pitt. The Doozie will keep going high as he's held more and more accountable for their record this year.... I'm sure he'll accept full responsibility and never try to pass the buck or back the bus over anybody.

Reactions: psu00 and PSUPride1
My favorite was the part about how the large crowd meant that PSU fans treated the game like a rivalry. By my math there were 7,000 more fans for Pitt as opposed to Akron. Let's round up and say 10,000 more fans. You can look at it two ways. Either Pitt (2.5 hours from State College, while Akron is farther) brought the extra 10,000 fans, in which case the game was a wash from a PSU fan perspective. Or... let's opine that the extra 10K fans were PSU fans packing in. Which would make Pitt about 10% more compelling that Akron. Sounds about right.

Oklahoma State is going to run them right off Heinz Field. Then they have the Georgia Tech triple option.

We'll see how high the Duzzer goes after a 1-3 start.

We should take bets on how long into the Oklahoma State vs Pitt thread it takes for their fans to say Oklahoma State is far better than Penn State. I'm going to guess within the first 5 posts. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT