ADVERTISEMENT

For the love of God, can someone please fire Tony Romo?

Really? I actually like what he brings to the table. 🤷‍♂️. What part of his announcing don’t you like?
He talks a lot, yet says very little. Most of the time he’ll get half way through a sentence and then realize he doesn’t know what he actually wants to say. Then he just stumbles and bumbles around trying to fill in something. He’s just very unfocused.

Th

Then you are missing out. God forbid that you might listen and learn something.
Can't learn anything from a babbler. I've already heard all his stupid comments he repeats over and over. God didn't forbid me. I made this decision on my own. Hope the babber gives you an education!!!

Th

Can't learn anything from a babbler. I've already heard all his stupid comments he repeats over and over. God didn't forbid me. I made this decision on my own. Hope the babber gives you an education!!!

When Tony first started out, he was insightful and informative. He could analyze a play and call it simply by looking at a team’s formation before they even ran it. Simply put, he was one of the best out there. He got lots of verbal accolades and was the talk of the town. Things no longer the case. Now, he comes across as lazy, unprepared, and kind of a blowhard. And rambles and rarely has anything insightful to say.

Th

Romo was so bad the network had an intervention with him at the end of the season two years ago. He does not always finish sentences. When he does his voice drops to an unintelligible mumble. His most common comment is an insightful, “Oh WOW!” When he first started he had some good insights. It’s time to retire him.

I have never seen so many people have such problems with announcers. I have never turned the sound off or turned on the radio. Some are good and some are bad, but they’re all background noise. It’s always been that way….there have been annoying announcers throughout my lifetime. It’s just not that big a deal. I’ll take Romo over Brent Musberger or Howard Costello any day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT