ADVERTISEMENT

Flemming might get lost in the OSU WR class

daveM.

Jun 6, 2001
OSU has 3 of the top 5 wide receivers in the 2020 class. The other 2 WRs are big time and there is only 1 ball.

He might get lost on his way to Columbus (shithole) as well. Bama needs playmakers.

To-date he’s made it clear he doesn’t want to be at Penn State. If that’s his ultimate decision, he can join the 1,000s of other players offered scholarships over the years that have gone to 100+ other schools across the country.

Like that television commercial, I don’t want players that decide it’s “just ok”.....I want the players that WANT to be at Penn State.

This is a message board and this topic directly effects PSU. All you guys must be real fun at parties.

It only affects Penn State when we play Ohio State. That won’t be until next season.

Here’s a suggestion for you: subscribe to Disney plus and rewatch the original Frozen. Listen closely to the song Elsa sings. Take her advice.

So you're celebrating Ohio State's WR class? And upset that we're not joining in?

Oh, okay.
OSU is the hurdle we have to get over in the next 2-3 years to make the jump we all want to make. What else would you all want to talk about? Flemming is the number 1 overall recruit we lost and lost to our number 1 rival. That's a big deal IMO and worth the cheap bits and bytes on this board.

OSU is the hurdle we have to get over in the next 2-3 years to make the jump we all want to make. What else would you all want to talk about? Flemming is the number 1 overall recruit we lost and lost to our number 1 rival. That's a big deal IMO and worth the cheap bits and bytes on this board.
Go watch Lamberts tape...he's also a year or two younger age wise. Maybe that can help you. Apparently you think this WR group PSU is bringing in isn't that much....which is fine. Good luck with the Fleming hard on thing.

Go watch Lamberts tape...he's also a year or two younger age wise. Maybe that can help you. Apparently you think this WR group PSU is bringing in isn't that much....which is fine. Good luck with the Fleming hard on thing.
Ok Boomer

Unequivocally, he is not the best WR in the country. Write that down and accredit it to me, The best players are those that produce in college not those that pay Rivals to attend their ass kissing pseudo evaluation games.

Unequivocally, he is not the best WR in the country. Write that down and accredit it to me, The best players are those that produce in college not those that pay Rivals to attend their ass kissing pseudo evaluation games.
Completely agree. This is my point. Flemming might be the 3rd best WR in his own class.

Ok, who are you and what did you do with the real LaJolla Lion?

Thanks for taking the trash out ;)

Julian Fleming had the opportunity to say in effect....."I'm coming to Penn State because I want to be part of the reason the program takes the next step, breaks down the door and wins a national championship for my home state.
Instead, Fleming cast his lot with a program that is already at that level and would be there in the foreseeable future, with him or without him.
Think about that for a second. It tells you a lot about the person.

I'm damn sick and tired of all the fanboys crying salty tears over Fleming. I wish him luck, I don't want him.

Had a chance to see Southern Columbia play this past weekend at Selinsgrove HS in the quarters of States. That whole team is stacked, and while Fleming had a decent game, tbh I was more impressed with him at CB, the one player that stuck out to me was the Sophomore RB Gavin Garcia. That guy was put together nice and was super fast and none of the Upper Dauphin kids could keep him in check. Definitely should be recruiting him hard, but back to Fleming, he missed 2 balls but made a nice grab for a TD, overall didn't impress me that much considering he dwarfed all the UDA cornerbacks. In fact the whole SC team is huge for a 2A team and considering they have 5 or 6 kids going to D1 schools something seems off to me. So much talent at such a little school, heck that team could probably beat most 5/6A teams...Anyways it was an interesting game to say the least, but I doubt any 2A team will come close to stopping SC this year.

Reactions: jschrantz
Had a chance to see Southern Columbia play this past weekend at Selinsgrove HS in the quarters of States. That whole team is stacked, and while Fleming had a decent game, tbh I was more impressed with him at CB, the one player that stuck out to me was the Sophomore RB Gavin Garcia. That guy was put together nice and was super fast and none of the Upper Dauphin kids could keep him in check. Definitely should be recruiting him hard, but back to Fleming, he missed 2 balls but made a nice grab for a TD, overall didn't impress me that much considering he dwarfed all the UDA cornerbacks. In fact the whole SC team is huge for a 2A team and considering they have 5 or 6 kids going to D1 schools something seems off to me. So much talent at such a little school, heck that team could probably beat most 5/6A teams...Anyways it was an interesting game to say the least, but I doubt any 2A team will come close to stopping SC this year.

Gavin Garcia is built to wrestle at next level and he’s dam good at it too. I doubt he plays college football. Now I am curious to see how his older brother attempts both?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT