ADVERTISEMENT

First play thread!

Chickadee34

Gold Member
May 2, 2018
Mahanoy, PA
What do we think the first play will be? I'm going with a run right up the gut, Singleton breaks a tackle or two and gets a 20 yard gain.

PSU lines up with Allar at QB and Beau in the slot. They quickly move Beau into QB and Allar to TE. WVU D adjusts to a run-stopping, D formation. Just before the snap, Allar moves back to QB and Beau goes into motion on one side. The ball is snapped where Beau and the WR on that side are bunched. Allar looks to Beau and hits the other WR (Malik McClain), who was ignored, on the other side for a wide-open bomb and TD.

Penn State lines up in a wildcat formation, with running back Nicholas Singleton taking the snap. Singleton then hands it off to wide receiver KeAndre Lambert-Smith on a reverse, who then throws it back to quarterback Drew Allar, who has lined up as a wide receiver. Allar then throws a deep bomb to tight end Theo Johnson for a touchdown! BOOM! lol

Reactions: Obliviax
Quick screen to KLS. I think they want to get Drew a few easy completions and then let him whip it around on this WVU secondary.

PSU lines up with Allar at QB and Beau in the slot. They quickly move Beau into QB and Allar to TE. WVU D adjusts to a run-stopping, D formation. Just before the snap, Allar moves back to QB and Beau goes into motion on one side. The ball is snapped where Beau and the WR on that side are bunched. Allar looks to Beau and hits the other WR (Malik McClain), who was ignored, on the other side for a wide-open bomb and TD.
How long does that play take?

Reactions: 81b&w
my choice would be simple dive play, hit someone other than a teammate, and let out a couple butterflies and nerves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT