ADVERTISEMENT

Federal Investigator states PSU3/Paterno are clearly innocent.

And I addressed all that in my post. You ignored it or stopped reading when you figured out what I was talking about.

Why are you so willing to accept Sandusky's explanation for his behavior but have no interest in doing the same for any of the victims?

You seem to think it's perfectly fine to excuse anything that doesn't make sense when it's Jerry that's being discussed, why is that?

Because if you don't want to believe something, your brain will work with you to make the seem like a reality. It's crazy how strong it can be and it's like a built in defense system. Some can't or don't simply want to believe this is true. It's no different than a Charlie Sheen saying 911 didn't happen or was done by the US Government. I'll bet you he really believes that to be the case. I think this struck a nerve with so many because they have such a positive memory of PSU and now this POS polluted it. Easier to blame everyone else than possibly admit the man is a monster.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.T. Young
Just curious.........if V5 was abused but changes the date to help the prosecution convict Spanier, is it still wrong to "attack" V5?

He didn't change it to convict Spanier. I doubt this "victim" gave two shits about Spanier at the time he got a lawyer and changed the date.

He very well may have been abused, but his $8 million reasons to change the date are pretty obvious, and his credibility is shit in my view because of that. I guess I'm allowed to have a view? Or do I have to accept the opinions of those whose opinions are always facts?

So if he is so clearly guilty why was his trial such a farce? When someone is clearly guilty, the OAG doesn't need to pollute jury pools, have policemen lie on the stand, use hearsay witnesses, lie during their closing arguments, etc.

As I've said above, he may be guilty. But his trial was a sham and we don't really know what he is guilty of (or not).
The only reason you thought it was a farce is because he was swiftly, and correctly, found guilty. The man decided to not take the stand, that's his problem.

The only reason you thought it was a farce is because he was swiftly, and correctly, found guilty. The man decided to not take the stand, that's his problem.

No, I thought it was a farce because of the 8 reasons I listed above. If those court room "anomalies" don't give you pause, you are clearly too biased to even have a discussion with about this.

No, I thought it was a farce because of the 8 reasons I listed above. If those court room "anomalies" don't give you pause, you are clearly too biased to even have a discussion with about this.
I have zero bias here. I have absolutely nothing to gain or lose in any one of these cases. I'm just not a tin foil hat loon.

He didn't change it to convict Spanier. I doubt this "victim" gave two shits about Spanier at the time he got a lawyer and changed the date.

He very well may have been abused, but his $8 million reasons to change the date are pretty obvious, and his credibility is shit in my view because of that. I guess I'm allowed to have a view? Or do I have to accept the opinions of those whose opinions are always facts?

I question V5s credibility too. My question was aimed at those who seem to think alleged victims cannot be challenged

I believe that Joe Paterno is innocent, but this whole thing about Play Station 3 being innocent? I wasn't even aware that Play Station 3 was being investigated, or had been indicted!

Free Play Station 3!

He is no longer an alleged victim, he was s a victim. That's the point. The time for questions was the trial.

Sure, except in a CSA trial you get excoriated if you attempt to destroy the credibility of accusers.

So you end up in the bizarre Catch 22, where you can't question the abusers because then the jury will hate you and convict you, but if you don't question the abusers then the jury will convict you.

You end up back where we were awhile back which is the mistaken idea that you cannot question abuse accusers and if anyone says they were abused then you HAVE to believe them.

This make a fair trial impossible.

He is no longer an alleged victim, he was s a victim. That's the point. The time for questions was the trial.

He may very well be a victim but it doesn't mean everyone must agree that it was proven especially when he can't even tell us what year abuse occurred in

Reactions: francofan
Sure, except in a CSA trial you get excoriated if you attempt to destroy the credibility of accusers.

So you end up in the bizarre Catch 22, where you can't question the abusers because then the jury will hate you and convict you, but if you don't question the abusers then the jury will convict you.

You end up back where we were awhile back which is the mistaken idea that you cannot question abuse accusers and if anyone says they were abused then you HAVE to believe them.

I don't think you can say it's impossible to be acquitted after attacking the victims if you've looked at the Michael Jackson case.

I don't think you can say it's impossible to be acquitted after attacking the victims if you've looked at the Michael Jackson case.

So the exception to this rule is that if you are the most beloved pop music act since Elvis, you are allowed to attack the accusers.

"Swiftly? The jury deliberated a long time and the Henry Fonda didn't cave until the 11th hour. Perhaps you missed the entire thing, smh

This is 2017....WTF makes you think that LAWS are what drives trial results???? This is the age of "Political Correctness" and PC drives what a jury provides as a "verdict".

The entire Penn State criminality is based upon one directive that is the cornerstone of the PC world...."GUILTY until proven innocent...". Try to construct a case against PSU without the lies and Politically Correct "Guilt" contained in the GJP - You Can't!

If you follow this case from the Grand Jury Presentment until today EVERYTHING is based upon the presumption of guilt (in one form or another)

"...Paterno MUST HAVE KNOWN..." (Known what??? - what we know today is there was confusion in MM's testimony - a 2011 testimony that, based upon 2001 ACTIONS - no one else heard)
"...did only what was the legal minimum...he MORALLY should have done more..." (WTF...what 3rd world are we living in where MORAL codes - whose morals??? - effect LEGAL responsibilities)

With the past C/S/S trials (6 years later) everything that "convicted" any of them was based on:
(1) Fear of a corrupted jury system
(2) "back-filling" reality to promote a preordained result ---- example of how it is done:
something like what happened COULD have happened (a 5% chance of being right) and then, this "could of happened" (without 100% video evidence to the contrary, this is the only way to defend what is alleged) is spun into a new point of "assumption" or conjecture..
Then based upon this new assumption of what "could have happened"....a conclusion of guilt MUST be created......"they MUST have known". Remember...no LEGAL evidence!

This type of conjecture process is nothing short of "Mind control".

The Penn State Illusion is not the only example of our new 2012+ "Legal System" being only based upon what is PC. Look at the riots after the past election! The media worked 24/7 to promote misinformation and discontent, speculation and conjecture that incited the public into behavior which was unheard of previously. Like the election results or not - we have NEVER seen the kind of media bias in reporting news to the public that exists today!

IT IS THE MEDIA that drives what is PC
- not traditional standards of "TRUTH" or reality. What is broadcast over and over and over again becomes REALITY to the public (sounds familiar!!). The public then believes what the media broadcasts if the public is fed the same message over and over enough.

This misuse of the media is how the desired PC deceptive and targeted values are ENGINEERED into the public's mind. Based on this distortion created by PC, the misinformation then becomes a Public's illusion of fact!!!

The "Big Lie" of PC has worked in the past....it is working today in America.

Welcome to an America where politically correct media manufactured images replace Legal evidence. Certainly Spanier was NOT convicted of misdemeanor "crimes" by any factual evidence - just PC images built on media illusions!

Sure they have. Can you come up with ONE trial anywhere where 8 victims were all proven to be liars? Let's stop dancing...do you think Jerry is a pedophile? It's a simple question and it is either a YES or NO. If you dance around it...I know your answer.

Kern County, CA in the 80s. 36 people were convicted based on the testimony of 60 kids. 34 convictions were later overturned. I don't know the details of this case, but I have a feeling that the convicted and their supporters were criticized for "attacking" the victims and questioning the "fact" that they had sexually abused children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kern_County_child_abuse_cases

Kern County, CA in the 80s. 36 people were convicted based on the testimony of 60 kids. 34 convictions were later overturned. I don't know the details of this case, but I have a feeling that the convicted and their supporters were criticized for "attacking" the victims and questioning the "fact" that they had sexually abused children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kern_County_child_abuse_cases
Pretty much the opposite of Jerry's case. Jerry's victims testified as adults about what happened to them as children. That wasn't the case there, but, I guess the free Jerry crowd can hang their head on that then.

You know what's strange, the night of the janitor incident, a five man crew was cleaning Lasch. They start working at either 7pm or 8pm and work an 8 hour shift thru the night, according to Petrosky's testimony at trial. Yet, the night of the MM incident, the building was "empty." Was the five man crew at the annual janitors' gala?
That's not the "oddest" part of that story. :)

Yep, they do. So do pedophiles.
So do crooked Politicians, compromised witnesses, corrupted OAG members, some of PSU's own OGBOT and Media Whores.

No one ever said PA's "Kangaroo Justice" was based on anything close to guilt. Just ask anyone of the kids convicted by our "Honest PA Courts" in the "Kids-for-Cash" scandal!!

Remember the "REAL VICTIMS". - Those sentenced by corrupt PA judges

Last edited:
So do crooked Politicians, compromised witnesses, corrupted OAG members, some of PSU's own OGBOT and Media Whores.

No one ever said PA's "Kangaroo Justice" was based on anything close to guilt. Just ask anyone of the kids convicted by our "Honest PA Courts" in the "Kids-for-Cash" scandal!!

Remember the "REAL VICTIMS".

"Remember that little boy in the shower"

Reactions: DTP2 and dshumbero
Poor guy said he wishes he were dead... and then gets caught doing the act a few years later.

That's why I think JS is guilty of some sort of abuse. I grew up during a time where adult men would use communal showers along with boys so I give him a pass. But once JS was investigated in 1998 he should have been scared to death and made sure not to repeat the incident. He obviously didn't learn his lesson and that tells me he had a problem.

Of course that doesn't mean that he raped kids, that MM reported anything sexual, or that the administration knowingly covered for JS in order to protect football. If that was true TC wouldn't have allowed him on campus at all, wouldn't have told TSM, etc.

Last edited:
Remember that 50+ year old man that could not stop showering with kids or blowing on their stomachs at 10+ years of age.

Yeah damn it. Somebody should press charges against him, try him and send him to prison for the rest of his life!!!! Oh wait...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT