ADVERTISEMENT

fc SB's agents dont want him going to Cleveland, rather him to NYG...

Art 1
The rest of you -0-

Art’s kicking your butts in this thread!

Their job is to get him the most money they can so that they, in turn, can get the most money that they can. I understand that, They're still assholes and so is Archie Manning.The major difference is that at the next go-round Saquon will likely have a different agent but Eli will still have Archie for a father. Advantage Saquon.

How long have you been a Chargers fan?

Hard to blame Archie if you look at the big picture. His career was wasted by a team that couldn’t get it right. Chargers front office was a train wreck (how many championships did rivers win vs manning and Roethlisberger?)They never sign anyone on time, etc. He wanted better for his son than the NFL purgatory he endured.

Also, not sure how much you know about Archie but by all acccounts he has been a pretty good father.

Also, shouldn’t we call it “pulling an Elway”? He invented the move (he was right to do it too.)

As far as Archie being a "pretty good father" the folks at Isidore Newman would have a different opinion.

Hard to blame Archie if you look at the big picture. His career was wasted by a team that couldn’t get it right. Chargers front office was a train wreck (how many championships did rivers win vs manning and Roethlisberger?)They never sign anyone on time, etc. He wanted better for his son than the NFL purgatory he endured.

Also, not sure how much you know about Archie but by all acccounts he has been a pretty good f
As far as Archie being a "pretty good father" the folks at Isidore Newman would have a different opinion.
Is he their father too? Kind of a cryptic comeback. If you mean other football parents, I’m not sure what that would prove. You don’t have to be a bad parent for other sports parents to hate you.

Is he their father too? Kind of a cryptic comeback. If you mean other football parents, I’m not sure what that would prove. You don’t have to be a bad parent for other sports parents to hate you.

None of them are "football parents."

None of them are "football parents."
Why didn’t you just quote my post and say, “no comment.” It would have been as clear. When I said good parent, I meant to his children not your friends that don’t like him.

The NFL guy with the most valuable group of endorsement deals spent most of his career in Indianapolis and a few years in Denver.
neither of which is Cleveland, luckily for them

Eli, Barkley, Engram, OBJ Marshall & Sheppard can be very, very good. Very good. Watching teams try to matchup with Engram and Barkley while doubling OBJ...I hope we see it
Giants release Brandon Marshall well there is one of the prolific offense gone.

Why didn’t you just quote my post and say, “no comment.” It would have been as clear. When I said good parent, I meant to his children not your friends that don’t like him.

Then why did you ask me who these people were if the basis for determination are the children? Oh, btw, does Cooper count, too?

Then why did you ask me who these people were if the basis for determination are the children? Oh, btw, does Cooper count, too?
I guess I would like you to share wtf you are talking about instead of saying cryptic things and acting like the smartest guy in the room.

I guess I would like you to share wtf you are talking about instead of saying cryptic things and acting like the smartest guy in the room.

I just said that some people at Newman didn't think that Ole Arch was such a great Dad. If you think tha's cryptic, there's not much anyone can do to help you.

Giants release Brandon Marshall well there is one of the prolific offense gone.

Probably to sign Dez...I really, really hope they draft Barkley at 2 so to see who's correct. I don't believe for a second that offense with Saquon, OBJ and Engram will be anything less that top 10 in the league. Their line isn't as bad as people claim and Eli is nowhere near as bad as people claim.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT