ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Saquon once again proves he’s almost as good at football...

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date
What’s this salty discharge?

That is awesome. Just awesome.

Impossible. Look at the culture he comes from.
I think Lamar Stevens has the same kind and caring spirit within him that Saquon has. BTN during the Nebraska BB game had a brief segment of Lamar at a school for special needs children and he came across as enjoying and cherishing his opportunity to interact and help them. Really looking forward to when they both have a bigger stage to exemplify what Penn State is truly about.

Reactions: LionJim
I remember when Saquon was a commit and competing in the state track and field championship. He won a gold medal in his event, then gave the medal to a girl who was expected to win her event but had to drop out due to an injury.
I knew we had a special guy right then.

I remember when Saquon was a commit and competing in the state track and field championship. He won a gold medal in his event, then gave the medal to a girl who was expected to win her event but had to drop out due to an injury.
I knew we had a special guy right then.
That’s not why he gave her his medal, but the point is the same.

............ RIGHT in the feels

and when you look at Booby, he may not be as outgoing as 26, but i'll be damned if he's not as humble, kind and mature for his years. As he progresses in the league, he's going to be right there arm in arm with 26 as a great ambassador for state. What a freaking 1-2 punch for recruiting! I hope these guys come back EVERY year and counsel the RBs on the team to help them realize how important it is to be humble, work hard, and be greatful for everything they have and be just plain kind and pay it forward. it sets such an impressive tone for the university, not to mention it's bucking the trend of flashy, arrogant, ignorant star players that have been associated with the NFL for years.

2011-2012 was a black eye for the university for sure, but these two among others are REALLY starting to turn that common thought about PSU around. i know i have a friend that's a NYG fan, and the first thing he has to say about penn state now is that Saquon is from there quickly followed by how good of a person he is, instead of "well sandusky...."

I think Lamar Stevens has the same kind and caring spirit within him that Saquon has. BTN during the Nebraska BB game had a brief segment of Lamar at a school for special needs children and he came across as enjoying and cherishing his opportunity to interact and help them. Really looking forward to when they both have a bigger stage to exemplify what Penn State is truly about.
Thanks for this. Yeah, PSU players represent.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT