ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Paternos pursue more subpoenas in NCAA case

Damn, Step, I give you an out and you fall on your sword.
medium-smiley-012.gif

Sorry Knocker, sometimes I just can't help myself
head_up_ass.png

Reactions: Ski and PSU-Knocker
Interesting comment from former journalism professor Berner: "The feeling is the Corman caved just when he was about to have a friendly judge give us some transparency. Somebody didn't want that transparency. Why?"

As a journalist, shouldn't he have enough sense to look for likely suspects by comparing the BOT roster to a list of big money Corman campaign contributors? Maybe he'll be able to connect the dots when the next pair of governor's appointments to the BOT are announced.

Interesting comment from former journalism professor Berner: "The feeling is the Corman caved just when he was about to have a friendly judge give us some transparency. Somebody didn't want that transparency. Why?"

As a journalist, shouldn't he have enough sense to look for likely suspects by comparing the BOT roster to a list of big money Corman campaign contributors? Maybe he'll be able to connect the dots when the next pair of governor's appointments to the BOT are announced.
Obviously - the real damage from that Settlement nonsense was the Settlement itself

But, one of the most frustrating aspects was the unanimous approval of the GD POS by the BOT (meaning, ALL of the elected TTEEs as well)

Even before it was approved - - - when the info was just making its way around the Penn Stater during the BOT meeting - - - many of us knew immediately just what a damaging POS that "Victory" was - and we were screaming to anyone within earshot about the many reasons why it should not be approved.

It was going to be approved (crammed-down) anyway, but it was a TERRIBLE mistake for any of the elected Trustees to approve it. TERRIBLE.

A few of the elected Trustees, subsequent to January 2015, have shown the character to admit that it was a terrible mistake......and I respect them for doing so - we all "F" up from time to time, and those folks who can review the situation and recognize a mistake are worthy of respect.
Many have not/will not.....and THAT is just awful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT