ADVERTISEMENT

fc ot Zack Smith to have a Podcast, 'no one is safe' wants to get the truth out

I started playing football around 63 and finished up about 71. When my mostly undistinguished days in uniform were over I started coaching and got out of football in 87. Anyone who played and or coached in that era, knew some wild crazy team mates or coaches. There were things that some of my coaches did that were pretty remarkable and crazy. Even so, I had respect for them and appreciated what they were doing for us in terms of helping make us better players etc. I'll bet there are players that felt close to and respectful toward Zach Smith.
I agree with your last sentence, but I also know there were coaches (and other people) I trusted and respected a great deal.

In some cases that turned out to be because I was instructed to treat them with respect, I did so, and that was that. As I grew older, I began to substitute my own judgment for that parental command and obtained a different result.

I hope and trust those players who respected this abusive lunatic have a similar flexibility.

Reactions: chrisrn1965
81HTIWbUfML._SY445_.jpg

So I guess he’s delayed now to the end of summer.........just in time for the start of football season. ;)

Scioto Ridge in Powell. That’s the elementary school my kids went to.

This is fantastic! Great pub for OSU and NCAA. No culture issues going on there at all. Cannot wait!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT